FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

 View Poll Results: Which Alloy UI Theme should be in Dirty RootBox?

Original - In Dirty AOKP and Dirty RootBox
 
10 Vote(s)
30.30%
Red - In Dirty RootBox
 
3 Vote(s)
9.09%
Light Blue - New, more blue than original
 
15 Vote(s)
45.45%
White - Check out the Thread, Link @ Bottom of OP
 
5 Vote(s)
15.15%

[ROM] [03/20][4.2.2] Dirty RootBox v2.5 [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

1,288 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,204
 
By mlaws90, Senior Member on 5th February 2013, 12:00 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th February 2013, 12:39 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Are you going to continue Dirty AOKP? or will you focus on this? if not continue I'm goint to flash dirty rootbox What about performance? Is it the same or worse? (compared to dirty aokp)
 
 
5th February 2013, 12:48 PM |#12  
mlaws90's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 2,204
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gienek_xd

Are you going to continue Dirty AOKP? or will you focus on this? if not continue I'm goint to flash dirty rootbox What about performance? Is it the same or worse? (compared to dirty aokp)

Not really sure about performance compared to Dirty AOKP yet. I will continue Dirty AOKP for now, we'll see how much work 2 ROMs is(well 3 with Dirty AOKP Tilapia). If it becomes too much I may have to drop one, but not any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle404

Been waiting for this!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

I know, me too!

Also everyone please remember this is a initial release, may be some stuff it iron out, or not.
Last edited by mlaws90; 5th February 2013 at 12:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mlaws90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 12:58 PM |#13  
johnnyman25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlaws90

Use Titanium Backup, and backup your launcher settings and then it is no work at all.

By the way Dirty RootBox v1.0 is done uploading.

Direct Link: http://tinyw.in/RHee

also u reccomend to format data folder also?i have games with many GB in there.
5th February 2013, 01:01 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag 上海
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Bro, thanks and like your rom very much. Just wonder any plan for OTA update? Otherwise every update every flash, it's...hehe
5th February 2013, 01:02 PM |#15  
bamonkey's Avatar
Senior Member
OK
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Well... im just...soo happy. I have all the features of the android world i like right now. I will probably switch out to LMT for my pie needs *personal preference no big whoop*

Hmmm. I may need to get back into making a boot screen animation, this really needs a personal touch at the bootup

///seriously has no idea what could be left to add at this point///
5th February 2013, 01:06 PM |#16  
mlaws90's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 2,204
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamonkey

Well... im just...soo happy. I have all the features of the android world i like right now. I will probably switch out to LMT for my pie needs *personal preference no big whoop*

Hmmm. I may need to get back into making a boot screen animation, this really needs a personal touch at the bootup

///seriously has no idea what could be left to add at this point///

Make a Dirty RootBox boot animation, that would be awesome, one that fits that screen.
5th February 2013, 01:18 PM |#17  
bamonkey's Avatar
Senior Member
OK
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlaws90

Make a Dirty RootBox boot animation, that would be awesome, one that fits that screen.

in the words of Barney Stinson "Challenge Accepted!". Although i get off work in 45 minutes from graveyard shift then its my weekend. unfortunatly I am more man than machine like yourself so it could take a couple days. Btw i see dual pane listed in the OP but cant seem to find it in the rom control or regular display options. Not really a huge deal as vanilla rootbox doesnt have this implemented either
5th February 2013, 01:21 PM |#18  
mperson007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
What is RootBox? How does this differ from Dirty AOKP?
5th February 2013, 01:22 PM |#19  
gemj95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Udine
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
OMFG

Can't wait to install this Q_______Q, unfortunately i've to wait till my Nexus come back from the Warranty
5th February 2013, 01:22 PM |#20  
mlaws90's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 2,204
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamonkey

in the words of Barney Stinson "Challenge Accepted!". Although i get off work in 45 minutes from graveyard shift then its my weekend. unfortunatly I am more man than machine like yourself so it could take a couple days. Btw i see dual pane listed in the OP but cant seem to find it in the rom control or regular display options. Not really a huge deal as vanilla rootbox doesnt have this implemented either

Awesome look forward to it.

I thought I saw Dual Panel on vanilla, guess not. That is something I may be able to add, or maybe bajee will add it soon. I'm still not sure if I can use AOKP cherry picks on RootBox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mperson007

What is RootBox? How does this differ from Dirty AOKP?

At this point the additional features are similar, both built from source. Just RootBox has most the AOKP features plus much more.
Last edited by mlaws90; 5th February 2013 at 01:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mlaws90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 01:55 PM |#21  
johnnyman25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyman25

also u reccomend to format data folder also?i have games with many GB in there.

someone pls??

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.1, dirty, pie, rootbox, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes