Originally Posted by comnam90
Yeah of course, however you won't get the following flash customisation settings:
Flash with/without included Kernel
Flash with/without included Recovery
Flash with/without included Modem
Install/exclude Samsung Apps (making a slimed down rom)
Install/exclude Extra fonts (huge optional collection of fonts)
By default if you dont use rom customiser to change them, they are set to all install.
Finally i flashed with cwm and my first impressions:
* very good mix stock&aosp
* very fast, no freezing, smooth,
* extra customization options very good
* OTA works
* RAM usage about 690MB after cleaning
* there no problem wifi, bt, gps. (Specially gps performance very good)
* I didnt see any functional problem, bugs
* Battery drain ?? (I flashed 15mins ago
I will test it a few cycles...
I see just one minor problem: when i changed battery style in UI mods, it is not change immediately in statusbar, but changing after a few minutes ...
I think it will be one of best roms if battery drain is acceptable...
Thanks for good job!