Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 43,081 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM||AROMA||----- Jedi-X20----- || Viper4Android Audio || MULTICARRIER ||4.1.2| 10|24!!

Tip us?

jlambeth1
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Can't believe I never saw the ratings that we can give to the deserving. My 5 star rating is in as well. Just wanted to say thanks ptmr3 for the most kick ass ROM for the Note 2. My crack flashing has ceased since you brought this over for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to jlambeth1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WizeGuyDezignz
Old
Thanks Meter 1003
Guys, I've never had this happen before. I was on the Jedi ROM which is based on the International base. I was running the L4 radios with it.

Everything was great and I was asked to test a new ROM that is going to come out soon. Based off the Verizon base.

I flashed it and now I got continuous boot loops. It kept going from the Note 2 screen, to the TWRP screen and back and forth. No matter what I did, it wouldn't boot.

I even powered down and held the up volume key with home and power to boot into recovery. It wouldn't let me, just kept boot looping.

So I Odin'd a stock image that I had on my laptop and now I'm getting a boot loop of the Note 2 screen. I also can't boot into recovery.

What do I need to do? Am I screwed?

Thanks!

gixxertriplezero
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi-XVX_r1 |MW||23 Toggles||Ink||4.1.2| **2|8

How could you Odin if it was boot looping? It would go to download and not recovery

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

WizeGuyDezignz
Old
Thanks Meter 1003
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxertriplezero View Post
How could you Odin if it was boot looping? It would go to download and not recovery

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I pulled the battery, booted into download mode and odin'd. No matter what I do, my phone just keeps boot looping until I pull my battery. Basically the only thing I can currently do is go into download mode. I can't get into recovery whatsoever.

ptmr3
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 20604

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizeGuyDezignz View Post
I pulled the battery, booted into download mode and odin'd. No matter what I do, my phone just keeps boot looping until I pull my battery. Basically the only thing I can currently do is go into download mode. I can't get into recovery whatsoever.
I just pmed you back. Let me know

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

AlpineM3
Old
Thanks Meter 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnnr14 View Post
What exactly are you asking?
Haha sorry, asking if wireless tethering is possible and confirmed working on the Verizon version of Jedi ROM. Very curious before making the decision to upgrade

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

gixxertriplezero
Old
Thanks Meter 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3 View Post
Haha sorry, asking if wireless tethering is possible and confirmed working on the Verizon version of Jedi ROM. Very curious before making the decision to upgrade

I use trev E modded wireless tether. Works on all roms I've tried..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to gixxertriplezero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evolishesh
Old
Thanks Meter 136

Quote:

Yes! Native tether is working on this Rom! I've got the Verizon note 2

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to evolishesh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nnnnr14
Old
Thanks Meter 242

DONATE TO ME

Quote:

Yes, it works.
Sent from my HTC One Max using Venom ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnnr14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

galchristian
Old
(Last edited by galchristian; 13th February 2013 at 04:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 48

DONATE TO ME
I'm not sure what it could be but I can't get my GPS to work at all. I flashed back to my backup immediate lock.
Flash this ROM again and nothing. I played around with a few apps and from what I see the GPS doesn't even seem to turn on.
Also when I go to locations and I enable the GPS it should ask for permissions and it does not. From what I see I enable the GPS and restart the device open one of these GPS test apps and it says my GPS is off. Please help I use maps @ least 3x a week.
Always thank all XDA members.