highly recommended to charge your cell phone at least 90% to prevent failure during flashing process..
This ROM's main target is stability and responsiveness. It is fast as many bloatware are removed. Good for gaming, multitasking. It would be a simple stock based custom rom with not much eye-candy but under the hood tweaks. Don't request much themeing and apps as it would ruin the rom's purpose of stability and responsiveness.
• RIL (Phone & Data)
• 2D & 3D Acceleration
• Wifi Tether
• USB Mount
• SD Card
• USB Tether
• Radio FM
• and EVERYTHING ELSE.....
~ Based on Gingerbread 2.3.6 XWKTN / XWKT6
• De-odexed system
• EXT4 File System
• Improved Battery life, smooth & fast
• GPU Hack
• init.d support
• updated some app to latest version
• Build.prop, init.rc and init.d tweaks
• Enabled MMS skin chooser (Messaging > Settings > Message skin)
• Added CM Screenshot in Power Menu
• Added Samsung GALAXY SIII "poweron.ogg" boot-sound
• added Swipe to Clear Notification
• Added Latest BusyBox
• Added CRT Screen-off Animation
• Removed stock apps
- Google apps that can be downloaded from the Market (Gmail, Maps, Voice Search and Youtube) to ensure that you get the latest version and to save space
- Samsung apps (Quick Office, Software Updater, Samsung Market, Dual Clock Widget, Program Monitor Widget, Screen Capture Service, Home Screen Tips, and Social Hub)
OC(upto 864mhz) Kernel 184.108.40.206 by tj_style (as in Andro-ID 3.3.1);
Tiny Preempt RCU Subsystem;
IO Schedulers: NOOP, CFQ, BFQ, SIO, VR;
Added more CPU Governor: Interactive, InteractiveX, SmartAss, SmartAss2, Scary, SavagedZen, SmoothAss, BrazillianWax, MinMax & LagFree ;
Using EXT4 filesystem;
a2sd (Darktremor) support (OPTIONAL);
Added Terminal (running commands);
Added No-frills CPU Control;
Many icons changed (battery too);
Nice font (Don't remember the name);
Samsung EnergySaver included;
Swype 1.4 (latest official one, not samsung's) included;
ICS like dialer;
Some nice ringtones and notification sounds;
Last and not the least...
Under the hood tweaks for performance and gaming.
Flashlight in status bar force closes... but who needs that? Rest all can run normally.
- ME for creating ROM
- tj_style for the kernel
- lambgx02 for SEEDER
- tkirton for Darktremor A2SD script
- taran181 for 14 Toggle bar + ICS status bar + Font patch
- YOU tell me if I'm forgetting you.