Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 43,762 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2/6][4.1.1] - CleanROM JL Beta 1 -★| Jellybean 4.1.1 | Clean | Fast! |★-

Tip us?

CheesyNutz
Old
Thanks Meter 3,031
good to see another jellybean rom !!!
Copy Cloud storage https://copy.com?r=cgXMEB
DropBox Cloud storage http://db.tt/UnygTbN
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CheesyNutz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tritran18518
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Do i need to flash boot.img when flashing this rom, i have hboot1.14 ? thank in advance
Phones: nokia 5530>ipod touch>htc hd2>samsung captivate> samsung focus>htc mytouch 4g> lg g2x>google nexus s>htc sensation>samsung galaxy s3> htc one S
Tablets: motorola xoom>galaxy tab 10.1>asus transfomer tab tf300
TV: logitech revue

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51,615

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_paxton View Post
Thanks for this, I'm really happy to see this!

So far, no problems or, issues at all.

Connected to exchange, no issues, all apps installed no problems. All HTC stock stuff works, and I'm happy to report stable, no reboots... utterly flawless.

THANKS!
Good to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyNutz View Post
good to see another jellybean rom !!!
Indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritran18518 View Post
Do i need to flash boot.img when flashing this rom, i have hboot1.14 ? thank in advance
I beleive you will need to. The ROM default is to try and flash it. If you have the 1.14 I beleive you will need to fast boot flash it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,615

DONATE TO ME
Ok guys, jokes over. Lets get the thread back on track please
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xandr115
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Default Re: [ROM][2/6][4.1.1] - CleanROM JL Beta 1 -★| Jellybean 4.1.1 | Clean | Fast! |★-

Just picked up a spare one X for the wife. Once I get around during to root and jet tool, cleanROM will be on it for her. Thanks Scott!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Been here since XDA was a device

monkboy24
Old
Thanks Meter 877
Default Re: [ROM][2/6][4.1.1] - CleanROM JL Beta 1 -★| Jellybean 4.1.1 | Clean | Fast! |★-

So far this base is %100 solid

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to monkboy24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rdannar
Old
Thanks Meter 989

DONATE TO ME

Fresh Installed. Deleted several apps I don't use. Running elemental 2.1. All seems snappy and functional. Loaded all apps from market. No fc... No reboots. Seems good base so far!

sinco54
Old
(Last edited by sinco54; 7th February 2013 at 05:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 223

So who's gonna be first to ask for battery%. Lmao

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Ok guys, jokes over. Lets get the thread back on track please
Sorry, I'm sure you're familiar with my work ( by work I mean uncanny ability to unintentionally derail a thread and cause general mayhem within said thread, apologies sir).. lol.. thanks Scot. On that note, been driving this girl all day, not one hiccup, fart or sneeze. Definitely up to cleanrom standard. Super smooth, close to stock experience... Well done, can't wait to see what you add to this lil guy.. and battery is super strong.. good job my fine developer friend!

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51,615

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandr115 View Post
Just picked up a spare one X for the wife. Once I get around during to root and jet tool, cleanROM will be on it for her. Thanks Scott!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Very cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkboy24 View Post
So far this base is %100 solid

Good deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdannar View Post
Fresh Installed. Deleted several apps I don't use. Running elemental 2.1. All seems snappy and functional. Loaded all apps from market. No fc... No reboots. Seems good base so far!

What did you remove if you dont mind me asking?

When I go full build it will be an Aroma job so it will be in your favor, im sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinco54 View Post
Sorry, I'm sure you're familiar with my work.. lol.. thanks Scot. On that note, been driving this girl all day, not one hiccup, fart or sneeze. Definitely up to cleanrom standard. Super smooth, close to stock experience... Well done, can't wait to see what you add to this lil guy.. and battery is super strong.. good job my fine developer friend!

Good to hear
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rdannar
Old
(Last edited by rdannar; 7th February 2013 at 05:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 989

DONATE TO ME

Most widgets. Most keyboards, live wallpapers, Facebook Twitter picassa friend stream, maps, street view. News and weather, I'm sure I forgot others.

Use waze and other apps I have bought.

If I have time I like to make own rom, but your roms seem close (if not better) to what I would make, close to stock, optimized. It's easy enough to get it how I like. As a base it is favorite of sense+ roms out right now.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe