Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 47,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][Linaro]CarbonRom Nightlies/Releases [t0lte]

Tip us?

Tiffany84
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2859

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayandreas View Post
Thank you so much Tiff!
Your Welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffany84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dorkboy69
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom JB 4.2.1 [t0lte] Feb 6

Morfic kernels on the Note 2 is awesome!
Great job guys and can't wait to see this evolve.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1254

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkboy69 View Post
Morfic kernels on the Note 2 is awesome!
Great job guys and can't wait to see this evolve.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium
That's in the works...at the moment this ships with kejar31s kernel

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

As for the voodoo sound apk, its not ours to distribute, as long as mods and supercurio have no issue with Tiffany hosting it I don't see the issue..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.

wase4711
Old
Thanks Meter 3456

DONATE TO ME
nice to see this here!
Did anyone install yet, and, does BT call audio work properly, or still have the cm 10.1 issues?

thanks again..
LG Flex
HTC One Maxx
Samsung Note2
Samsung Note
Samsung S3
HTC Evo 3d
HTC Evo 4g
Samsung G2
IBones 3,4
Palm Treo
PPC 6700
HP IPAQ
Moto StarTac's, several
BlackBerry's, several
and on and on...

dg4prez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3742

DONATE TO ME
in case anyone is wondering, the delay in seeing the boot animation is due to added support for boot audio. we haven't included any in there, but if you want, you can do so by placing any mp3 named boot_audio.mp3 in /system/media.
Derek - Team Carbon Co-Founder

Follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter for all things Carbon! | #teamcarbon in irc.freenode.net

Please direct questions to XDA or our Google+ community for other users to answer, or our IRC channel. I cannot answer PMs or even read most of them. Use the search button or our many resources for talking to other users and our devs instead.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dg4prez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dan96815
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Holy S***t this flies

Thank you!!!
NEXUS 5
Nexus 5: SOKP | 4.4.2
SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT

envision
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Question for those that have installed this does it offer the option to save photos to the sd card with the included camera?
Why yes that is a Nexus 5.......

bofhemeritus
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Not to seem at all ungrateful, but - several people have asked without response about the status of Bluetooth in-call audio, with no response from the developer. Before I flash this and begin testing, I have two questions:

[rant]
1 - Is there source available for this build, and will it be shared?
2 - Is this going to be turned into abandonware, as the previous LiquidROM instance appears to have been. It's not been updated since 01/26, and the thread was recently locked without any details from the OP. If I'm going to flash something, I'd like to be at least certain that someone's going to be available to work with me (and others) on fixing the release and that this isn't just going to be dropped when something more interesting comes along.
[/rant]

That said, I'd be more than happy to help out with this, as it looks exciting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bofhemeritus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

antiochasylum
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7619

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofhemeritus View Post
Not to seem at all ungrateful, but - several people have asked without response about the status of Bluetooth in-call audio, with no response from the developer. Before I flash this and begin testing, I have two questions:

[rant]
2 - Is this going to be turned into abandonware, as the previous LiquidROM instance appears to have been. It's not been updated since 01/26, and the thread was recently locked without any details from the OP. If I'm going to flash something, I'd like to be at least certain that someone's going to be available to work with me (and others) on fixing the release and that this isn't just going to be dropped when something more interesting comes along.
[/rant]

Bluetooth in call is messed up, and probably will be for a while, until Entropy or codeworkx decide to take a look at it. Its messed up, with no insight to being fixed.

1. Source is already published in the OP. Second or third paragraph.
2. Just because a dev locks the thread that means everyone must know details? Let's just say there is no more *team liquid*, Things happen.

The Carbon group has more knowledgeable people involved than liquid.

If you don't need in call Bluetooth, flash. It will see updates. If you need in call Bluetooth ALL AOSP ROMs will have the same issue.

Click below to see my teams work

Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000

Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1254

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bofhemeritus View Post

[rant]
[/rant]

This is the opposite of abandonware, its a VERY rigoruous continuation and overhaul of the previous project. I have spent ~60 hours or so working on this in the last week so flash and see for yourself...we plan on putting out updates far more frequently than the previous team did..
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nocoast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe