Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,526 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][Linaro]CarbonRom Nightlies/Releases [t0lte]

Tip us?

stepinmyworld
Old
Thanks Meter 40
I wanna start donating but I havent been able to enjoy the cm based releases because the camera, video recording and data icon keeps going in and out and as much as people say it still works, its very annoying while using your phone lol. I am very grateful to have developers supporting the tmobile galaxy note 2 though. Just really want those things corrected if they havent already

RonnieRuff
Old
Thanks Meter 823
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom 1.π JB 4.2.2 [t0lte] Feb 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepinmyworld View Post
I wanna start donating but I havent been able to enjoy the cm based releases because the camera, video recording and data icon keeps going in and out and as much as people say it still works, its very annoying while using your phone lol. I am very grateful to have developers supporting the tmobile galaxy note 2 though. Just really want those things corrected if they havent already
I hide the icon anyway LOL.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile
Carbon AOSP || Sent by an Idiot with a Phablet

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1255

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepinmyworld View Post
I appreciate the report but I must respectfully ask that users don't adopt this type of mentality...this borders upon bribery...we wish to fix features because we love android...not because we think there is a donation on the way...I appreciate the fact that you want to start donating but opening up a statement like that will not help anything. We want everything to work as best as it can...camera works fine with the exception of flash which you can make quicksetting for torch, enable, adjust exposure then take ur photo (until a real fix comes)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nocoast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nihonno
Old
Thanks Meter 46
So it seems that if you disable your Bluetooth device, typically after a call, the phone losses all audio (except phone calls) unless you reenable the Bluetooth device, then you get audio through A2DP. But if you wish to get audio through the phone again, so far I've only found restarting to work. STILL DOING MORE RESEARCH.

RonnieRuff
Old
Thanks Meter 823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihonno View Post
So it seems that if you disable your Bluetooth device, typically after a call, the phone losses all audio (except phone calls) unless you reenable the Bluetooth device, then you get audio through A2DP. But if you wish to get audio through the phone again, so far I've only found restarting to work. STILL DOING MORE RESEARCH.
Interesting... I have a BT speaker. Will test

Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile

Nihonno
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Heads up, just got and downloading a new update via goo.im. ver. 1.4 checking to see if there's a change log available.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nihonno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gack69
Old
Thanks Meter 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihonno View Post
Heads up, just got and downloading a new update via goo.im. ver. 1.4 checking to see if there's a change log available.
Just flashed it...not sure what the differences are yet...but will start playing around and see if I notice anything
by @strongsteve
Sprint Galaxy Note 3
Rooted (Thanks Chainfire!)

camoway
Old
Thanks Meter 24

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

RonnieRuff
Old
Thanks Meter 823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gack69 View Post
Just flashed it...not sure what the differences are yet...but will start playing around and see if I notice anything
Might be the latest CM base

Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1255

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom 1.4 JB 4.2.2 [t0lte] Feb 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gack69 View Post
Updated GPU drivers, updated kernel, updated bluetooth fixes, updated navbar/navring fixes to name a few...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe