Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][AOSP][Linaro]CarbonRom Nightlies/Releases [l900]

OP dg4prez

22nd February 2013, 03:29 PM   |  #131  
nocoast's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,257
 
973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom 1.π JB 4.2.2 [l900] Feb 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by skw5115

I think that the navring has something to do with the DPI

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Navring got borked this round....rest assured you flashed correctly and that it will be fixed momentarily (in a few days at the longest)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to nocoast For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 11:06 PM   |  #132  
dakota123456789's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 44
 
170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare313

If you disabled menu hardkey in interface settings the soft one wont work either.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

Thanks A TON bro!
23rd February 2013, 03:38 AM   |  #133  
crzycrkr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 203
 
1,409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom 1.π JB 4.2.2 [l900] Feb 20
Anyone lose MMS in the newest build? My memory leak seems to be better, but I can't seem to send MMS. It doesn't seem to be compressing pictures to send. Also is there any chance of getting MMS over WiFi built in?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk HD
Last edited by crzycrkr; 23rd February 2013 at 03:43 AM.
23rd February 2013, 11:49 PM   |  #134  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
I'm getting the random loud crackling in calls some times with this rom. I did a complete wipe and I'm on the MA7 modem. Any suggestions? Prevents an otherwise great rom from being my daily driver.
24th February 2013, 12:49 AM   |  #135  
cuezaireekaa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag glacier bay
Thanks Meter: 1,880
 
2,536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikonx

I'm getting the random loud crackling in calls some times with this rom. I did a complete wipe and I'm on the MA7 modem. Any suggestions? Prevents an otherwise great rom from being my daily driver.

that sucks. maybe another clean flash? i havent noticed that at all and i have made some 1hour+ calls. no crackling on ma7 modem and 1.3 of this rom. hope you figure it out because this rom KILLS.
24th February 2013, 01:38 AM   |  #136  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Need emergency help and can't seem to find it anywhere...

I did a nandroid backup using TWRP before leaving Macksrom to check out this rom and when I tried to restore my backup to go back to Macks, It gives me a error saying it can't extract the data partitions or something along those lines.

I tried doing a full wipe and installing the rom from scratch and I get the following error:

E: Unable to open zip file.
Error flashing zip '/external_sdcard/MacksROM_AllStar2.0.zip'

Any ideas?
24th February 2013, 02:46 AM   |  #137  
DarkManX4lf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 331
 
3,105 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom 1.π JB 4.2.2 [l900] Feb 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikonx

Need emergency help and can't seem to find it anywhere...

I did a nandroid backup using TWRP before leaving Macksrom to check out this rom and when I tried to restore my backup to go back to Macks, It gives me a error saying it can't extract the data partitions or something along those lines.

I tried doing a full wipe and installing the rom from scratch and I get the following error:

E: Unable to open zip file.
Error flashing zip '/external_sdcard/MacksROM_AllStar2.0.zip'

Any ideas?

Try rebooting recovery and flash again.
24th February 2013, 02:59 AM   |  #138  
Senior Member
los angeles
Thanks Meter: 150
 
467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikonx

Need emergency help and can't seem to find it anywhere...

I did a nandroid backup using TWRP before leaving Macksrom to check out this rom and when I tried to restore my backup to go back to Macks, It gives me a error saying it can't extract the data partitions or something along those lines.

I tried doing a full wipe and installing the rom from scratch and I get the following error:

E: Unable to open zip file.
Error flashing zip '/external_sdcard/MacksROM_AllStar2.0.zip'

Any ideas?

whenever you do a backup, you have to reboot recovery first before you flash anything.
24th February 2013, 03:18 AM   |  #139  
smoothone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 253
 
830 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom 1.π JB 4.2.2 [l900] Feb 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdee323

whenever you do a backup, you have to reboot recovery first before you flash anything.

I have never had to reboot recovery. I back up then wipe and then flash.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 03:37 AM   |  #140  
jiffy1080's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag I'm on a boat
Thanks Meter: 60
 
253 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom 1.π JB 4.2.2 [l900] Feb 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothone

I have never had to reboot recovery. I back up then wipe and then flash.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I always have to reboot recovery. Not sure why you have not.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes