Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KERNEL][12/MAY] NCX Repacks Thread | v39 |

OP theDroidfanatic

7th February 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #21  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,717
 
7,175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [KERNEL][REPACKS] NCX Kernel Repacks | ONLINE [7/FEB]
Quote:
Originally Posted by torque2584

want this boot image to be repacked.. using ARHD *stock* ROM De-Odexed..thanks



Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaumik555

I request for bugx 2.8.2. Below is the kernel boot.img attached and i want you to repack it it's not repacked. By the way thanks for your hard work bro.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ub3rx

Giving you ARHD 18

Thanks in advance

Apologize for the delay guys, but my brother is going abroad tomorrow, so going out for dinner right now, ARHD one is uploading to my dev host, Ill do BugX and Stock when I come back

Sent from my HTC One X
7th February 2013, 07:30 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDroidfanatic

Apologize for the delay guys, but my brother is going abroad tomorrow, so going out for dinner right now, ARHD one is uploading to my dev host, Ill do BugX and Stock when I come back

Sent from my HTC One X

No Problem, take your time thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to torque2584 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 07:35 PM   |  #23  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,717
 
7,175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [KERNEL][REPACKS] NCX Kernel Repacks | ONLINE [7/FEB]
Quote:
Originally Posted by torque2584

No Problem, take your time thanks...

Thank you

As said before, ARHD is uploaded an in OP. BugX will be uploaded when I get back, and @torque, try the ARHD one, maybe it will work nicely on their stock? because that kernel was before the kernel source, so they are more or less the same

Sent from my HTC One X
7th February 2013, 07:40 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDroidfanatic

Thank you

As said before, ARHD is uploaded an in OP. BugX will be uploaded when I get back, and @torque, try the ARHD one, maybe it will work nicely on their stock? because that kernel was before the kernel source, so they are more or less the same

Sent from my HTC One X

okay...will let you know if it works fine...
7th February 2013, 08:21 PM   |  #25  
hunting_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
nice work man :P
The Following User Says Thank You to hunting_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 08:56 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
More
its working perfect thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to torque2584 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 11:59 PM   |  #27  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,717
 
7,175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [KERNEL][REPACKS] NCX Kernel Repacks | ONLINE [7/FEB]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunting_

nice work man :P

Thank you!





Quote:
Originally Posted by torque2584

its working perfect thanks

Glad to hear Enjoy

Sent from my HTC One X
8th February 2013, 12:14 AM   |  #28  
mohsenking's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 28
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Re: [KERNEL][REPACKS] NCX Kernel Repacks | ONLINE [7/FEB]
Viper updated to 3.3.5
I have a quetion
What's the diffrence between tihs kernel and original viper kernel
Sorry I am bigginer

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mohsenking For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2013, 12:39 AM   |  #29  
Autinhyeu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 21
 
843 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Re: [KERNEL][REPACKS] NCX Kernel Repacks | ONLINE [7/FEB]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsenking

Viper updated to 3.3.5
I have a quetion
What's the diffrence between tihs kernel and original viper kernel
Sorry I am bigginer

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

This kernel will include all function of NCX's kernel, that mean great solution for battery life and performance i think so.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Autinhyeu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2013, 12:50 AM   |  #30  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,717
 
7,175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [KERNEL][REPACKS] NCX Kernel Repacks | ONLINE [7/FEB]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsenking

Viper updated to 3.3.5
I have a quetion
What's the diffrence between tihs kernel and original viper kernel
Sorry I am bigginer

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Exactly what Autinhyeu Said this is N3ocort3x's kernel which I just repacked for all these ROMs, and boot.img is same on 3.3.4 and 3.3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autinhyeu

This kernel will include all function of NCX's kernel, that mean great solution for battery life and performance i think so.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app



Sent from my HTC One X

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theDroidfanatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kernel, n3ocort3x, ncx, repack
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes