[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for Hercules][TeamChopsticks]
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
* Collectively, and at the same time.
This is the support thread for CM10.1 on the Samsung SGH-T989 Hercules. It is still a major work in progress, so please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view http://changelog.bbqdroid.org
for a full list of changes.
Join us in #teamchopsticks on Freenode IRC network.
DO NOT ASK FOR SUPPORT IF YOU FLASH A DIFFERENT KERNEL!
The kernel packaged with CM10.1 is very tightly coupled with the ROM code, now more than ever with the advent of Project Butter in Jelly Bean. If you install a kernel different from the one in this ROM, please do not ask for any support.
Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
- If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
- Please use Pastebin when possible.
Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org
for installation, download links and release notes.
Installation and Release Notes: http://www.teamchopsticks.org/p/cm10...se-notes2.html
The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone
involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
CyanogenMod Device Maintainer
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules
Chat with us at #teamchopsticks on irc.freenode.net
Download official CM9/CM10/CM10.1 stable builds at: http://www.get.cm/?device=hercules&type=stable
Download official CM10.2 nightly build at: http://www.get.cm/?device=hercules&type=nightly
List of known issues/bugs: http://www.teamchopsticks.org