No registration required

[Q] Sound Not Working KFHD

OP sdh.tech

8th February 2013, 02:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello all!

I am new to the forums and I have a problem with my rooted KFHD7 version 7.2.1. All of a sudden the sound stopped working. No crackling, no popping, nothing. I have read in the forums that it may be a non-amazon app that has muted the volume which would not be controlled my the volume rocker. I have checked all other apps and even went as far to delete any user apps via Titanium Backup.

The only changes I have made in the last week or two was a change to the build.prop to remove the Amazon navigation bar. Has anyone run into this before? Suggestions? Thank you very much for your time.
8th February 2013, 03:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 256

1,573 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdh.tech

Hello all!

I am new to the forums and I have a problem with my rooted KFHD7 version 7.2.1. All of a sudden the sound stopped working. No crackling, no popping, nothing. I have read in the forums that it may be a non-amazon app that has muted the volume which would not be controlled my the volume rocker. I have checked all other apps and even went as far to delete any user apps via Titanium Backup.

The only changes I have made in the last week or two was a change to the build.prop to remove the Amazon navigation bar. Has anyone run into this before? Suggestions? Thank you very much for your time.

reflash system or factory reset
10th February 2013, 05:52 PM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 22

714 posts
Re: [Q] Sound Not Working KFHD
Get easy touch iPhone version there is a sound option that puts it in normal sound that what I use

kindle fire hd
11th February 2013, 04:26 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 196

841 posts
Re: [Q] Sound Not Working KFHD
I had the same issue.
I downloaded Volume Control + from the Play Store and used it to set my volume on. Then rebooted. Works fine now. It was caused by another application (button savior).
Last edited by Krsmqn; 11th February 2013 at 04:29 AM.
23rd February 2013, 05:18 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krsmqn

I had the same issue.
I downloaded Volume Control + from the Play Store and used it to set my volume on. Then rebooted. Works fine now. It was caused by another application (button savior).

thanks managed to brake it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread