OP Neverendingxsin

9th February 2013, 12:50 AM   |  #21  
Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 610

1,593 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverendingxsin

Shouldn't be necessary in the first place. My entire point is that people should be reading OPs and showing respect for them.

Well then, good luck with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to spotmark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
mentose457
9th February 2013, 01:12 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Maybe the mods should issue infractions to the idiots that dot read the OPs? Three strikes and you are out kind of thing. If one simply doesn't have the time to read the OP they simply shouldn't be flashing anything.

Some dumb-ass voted down this thread. Stupid people are stupid.
Last edited by mentose457; 9th February 2013 at 01:14 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 01:30 AM   |  #23  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,958

4,404 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well the issue didn't stop there. Here's the email the concerned user sent me after I closed the thread. For ethical reasons, I wont post his name.

Quote:

This is totally uunacceptable behavior from a so called dev. You need to learn how to speek and have some respect. If you can't deal with someone making a mistake with YOUR OWN ROM, then not only should you NOT be a dev but, you don't belong here at ALL! Myself and along with everyone involed in your disrespectfullness have request you be BlackListed.
Good Bye and go back to were EVER IT is you came from. We don't want you here! And take you Nexus style rom with you.

PS:Mr Development. ... This is SGS3 Developement thread, not Nexus. If we wanted a phone to look like that we would have bought one. Not rom it to look like one.
So take your **** rom and go.

It's reasonable to assume that this user has no clue what development is.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 01:39 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,137

1,985 posts
More
Re: This is why we can't have nice things
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajee11

Well the issue didn't stop there. Here's the email the concerned user sent me after I closed the thread. For ethical reasons, I wont post his name.

Damn. I'm really sorry he felt the need to continue that. But you're right I don't think he knows anything about development or spelling for that matter.

And I really hope you will continue development for d2vzw I'm personally really enjoying your Rom, and I'm sure others are as well, and was sad to see what went down so I hope you'll continue developing for it anyways even if a few people decided to cause issues
9th February 2013, 01:40 AM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia

1,985 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457

Maybe the mods should issue infractions to the idiots that dot read the OPs? Three strikes and you are out kind of thing. If one simply doesn't have the time to read the OP they simply shouldn't be flashing anything.

Some dumb-ass voted down this thread. Stupid people are stupid.

I saw that somebody did that haha probably somebody that took my post offensively but somebody needed to finally say what many of us have been thinking.
9th February 2013, 01:50 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 44

197 posts
Quote:

I'm taking my ball and going home.. :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
9th February 2013, 01:53 AM   |  #27  
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 1,591

2,220 posts
More
Quote:

Look at his grammar. Enough said...
9th February 2013, 02:27 AM   |  #28  
Flag Manchester, NH
Thanks Meter: 29

314 posts
I just switched to Rootbox and I love it. I really hope he doesn't stop supporting our phone. I was kind of surprised to see the thread closed, but I certainly get his frustration.
9th February 2013, 02:28 AM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia

1,985 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgerryx

I just switched to Rootbox and I love it. I really hope he doesn't stop supporting our phone. I was kind of surprised to see the thread closed, but I certainly get his frustration.

Same here. I sent him a few PM's and hit him up on twitter about it. Haven't gotten anything back yet If he doesn't continue support then ill try and get a build environment setup and just compile his stuff from source.

Edit: Based on him favoriting my tweet to him, and this thread, i have a feeling he'll continue development
Last edited by Neverendingxsin; 9th February 2013 at 02:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neverendingxsin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 03:46 AM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 149

424 posts
Well I'm not really from around here but I read your post and had to chime in because not only am I very defensive with the devs for my device but for all devs in general... Like come on these guys do this with nothing close to compensation for their work but also have to deal with douche bags like that guy(which I believe is an iphone user anyway lol ).... It's such a thankless job... Always have people who have issue with small bugs... Maybe they should stay on their stock rom if that's the case... And then they could call customer service and complain to them.. ..

Anyway looks like a great rom and hope you guys don't lose it because of some dimwit that doesn't know how to appreciate what is not owed to him and if it is SHOW ME YOUR RECEIPT!!!! Sorry for crashing your thread but had to show my support... This Cause Is Fought Daily and I Will Always Show My Support For Devs In General...

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread