Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,851 Members 47,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Buy has Note II for $200 w/2 year contact.

Tip us?

william58
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Best Buy has Note II for $200 w/2 year contact.

If this isn't in right place, please do move it.

I had my new Note I for 44 days, decided they're not going to give Note I JB anytime soon, if ever, so I took it back Best Buy and got the Note II.

I paid $150 for Note I and extra $150 for the Note II.
Total cost with contract was $300.
(Note I is going for $100.

Then this weekend I saw that Best Buy had it on sale for $200 w/2year contact. So I went back and they gave me back $100. That sure made my day! It WILL go back up by this weekend.
{Previous Phones} Motorola Razor - Sidekick - Samsung Blackjack II Red - Blackberry Storm -Backflip - iPhone 4G - Sony Experia X10 - Samsung Captivate - Dell Streak 5 - Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S3
{Current Phone} Samsung Galaxy S5

mastaofdacat
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Default Re: Best Buy has Note II for $200 w/2 year contact.

That's how I got mine and sold my T.mobile to them ! Good riddence and glad to be back on AT&T.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

william58
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastaofdacat View Post
That's how I got mine and sold my T.mobile to them ! Good riddence and glad to be back on AT&T.

You got a GREAT deal then. This phone is fantastic. Apple iPhone 5 a poor third behind Galaxy III and Note II.
{Previous Phones} Motorola Razor - Sidekick - Samsung Blackjack II Red - Blackberry Storm -Backflip - iPhone 4G - Sony Experia X10 - Samsung Captivate - Dell Streak 5 - Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S3

kellen411
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by william58 View Post
If this isn't in right place, please do move it.

I had my new Note I for 44 days, decided they're not going to give Note I JB anytime soon, if ever, so I took it back Best Buy and got the Note II.

I paid $150 for Note I and extra $150 for the Note II.
Total cost with contract was $300.
(Note I is going for $100.

Then this weekend I saw that Best Buy had it on sale for $200 w/2year contact. So I went back and they gave me back $100. That sure made my day! It WILL go back up by this weekend.
Radio Shack has sprints version of the note 2 for 169.99 right now

william58
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellen411 View Post
Radio Shack has sprints version of the note 2 for 169.99 right now
I'm happy with my deal. I got reward points at Best Buy and had bad experiece with Radio Shack in the past.
Getting $100 in my pocket was GREAT!

Captivate-me
Old
Thanks Meter 56

Kicked Tmobile tobthe curb today. Went back to At&t. My husband and I took advantage of the Note II for 199. Im totally in love. The phone is awesome. Still adjustinf to the size tho

~Brought to you by the awesome GN 2~

Smartphone chronology:
Blackberry 8900,9700
Samsung Galaxy S Captivate
HTC Inspire 4G
Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy S Blaze 4G, Galaxy Note II

PuppetSin
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate-me View Post
Kicked Tmobile tobthe curb today. Went back to At&t. My husband and I took advantage of the Note II for 199. Im totally in love. The phone is awesome. Still adjustinf to the size tho

I am hearing tales that there is a Note II sale at the AT&T official physical stores is that how you got yours for 199? AT&T online shows for 300 O_O i'm actually going to get this phone in the afternoon to upgrade from my Samsung Captivate
Current Device:
Samsung Galaxy Note II i317 (AT&T)
-Running: CleanROM ACE 5.0
-Kernel: SaberKernel 44.6

Samsung Captivate i897 (AT&T)
-Running: [ROM][4.2.1]Captivating(Xperia Themed)[10.1]{Speed Kills}

william58
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetSin View Post
I am hearing tales that there is a Note II sale at the AT&T official physical stores is that how you got yours for 199? AT&T online shows for 300 O_O i'm actually going to get this phone in the afternoon to upgrade from my Samsung Captivate
Better jump on it TODAY as it's the last day for it before it goes back up to $300. In my case, I got a $100 back since I bought the Note II two weeks ago. That was a NICE surprise, getting a $100 back. I was happy to spend $300 as this phone is worth every penny!
The Following User Says Thank You to william58 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

beaujade138
Old
Thanks Meter 0

I opened a new line to snag this GNII at Best Buy... my contract on my line isn't due until November. Ill gladly pay the $10 a month for the 'add a line's charge. Or pay ETF up front, its still less that the no-contract price.

sent from Samsung Galaxy Note II

Captivate-me
Old
Thanks Meter 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetSin View Post
I got mine from Best Buy. At&t isnt running sale, but Best Buy is, and the sale ends today.....so you better hurry
Edit: We also received a $50 giftcard for each line. ....awesome!

~Brought to you by the awesome GN 2~

Smartphone chronology:
Blackberry 8900,9700
Samsung Galaxy S Captivate
HTC Inspire 4G
Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy S Blaze 4G, Galaxy Note II

The Following User Says Thank You to Captivate-me For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]