Best Buy has Note II for $200 w/2 year contact.

Search This thread
Mar 12, 2012
www.siriusxm.com
Go to Radio Shack $199 on att and they trade in phones as well. Plus you get people who actually know what they're talking about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

No I don't like radio shack. The people who work at our local radio Shack aren't too tech savy. But they do know a lot about batteries though lol. Also best buy offers way more reasons to shop their like rewards zone and coupons and free stuff

Galaxy Note 2 - Tapatalk HD 2 - Best Buy - SiriusXM Radio

JonBryant

Jun 6, 2010
Seacoast, NH
I bought my note on the 10th of December, I got them to price match to the $200 a few days ago. I was on something like day 57. I have silver status which gives 60 days, not 45! The guy didn't think the 60 days worked for price matching, but he tried it and it worked. Also exchanged my girlfriends iphone 5 the same night for a brand new one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Reactions: TheWalkingDead

intheb0x

Dec 8, 2007
Racine WI
OnePlus 8
I bought my note on the 10th of December, I got them to price match to the $200 a few days ago. I was on something like day 57. I have silver status which gives 60 days, not 45! The guy didn't think the 60 days worked for price matching, but he tried it and it worked. Also exchanged my girlfriends iphone 5 the same night for a brand new one.

how were you able to exchange the iphone 5
just say u are having issues

i wish i would of went to BB for my note 2
i just got a new line of service on ATT, i went through att site and got the note2 shipped for 214.00 with tax, a great deal.
but only got 14 days to return.

i had no idea that BB was so good with returns, so anytime in that period u can just take it back and swap no questions asked
i dont get it.
i heard they got amazing insurance too, can i get in on the insurance without actually getting the phone through BB
sorry for the lack of question marks, my laptop sucks.

motoolfan

Oct 16, 2008
I'm not eligible for an upgrade till October and really wanting a note 2 (have a 4S atm). BB will give me $295 for it, if I add a line to get the n2, will I have to have a data plan? Since I'm going to use it in my existing line, also I didn't know they price matched. Will definitely get in on that.

FormerFuture

Jul 29, 2012
I was browsing around today to find a deal that would top Amazons price for the AT&T Note II and even called AT&T to see if they would price match but to no avail.

I happened to miss the Presidents Day sale for $199 and that devastated me, so after browsing around I finally found one that matched the one from Radioshack.

Online through Walmart Wireless they are offering the phone for the same price as Amazon along with a $50 gift card (because of a current $50 gift card promotion on Samsung handsets.)

So if you were in the same boat as me, give it a look!

Good luck Devs!

mikaarce

Oct 29, 2006
Will best buy price match amazons 69.99 dollars for sprint on the note2

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado
Last edited:
Mar 12, 2012
www.siriusxm.com
Will best buy price match amazons 69.99 dollars for sprint on the note2

Paste the link. Let me check.

Mar 12, 2012
www.siriusxm.com

Yes this deal is valid. But best buy will require you to sign a two year contract with sprint. Let us know how it turns out for you.

I got mine from Best Buy. At&t isnt running sale, but Best Buy is, and the sale ends today.....so you better hurry :)
Edit: We also received a $50 giftcard for each line. ....awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with everyone that the phone is awesome.

I usually find cartoys.com or amazon.com have the best prices (not when the phones first come out but within a couple months).

For new contracts, right now, cartoys is $199 for AT&T. I don't find Verizon Galaxy Note 2 there right now.
Amazon is $199 for AT&T and $149 for Verizon!

For upgrades, cartoys is $219 for AT&T.
Amazon is $239 for AT&T and $189 for Verizon.

Both have free shipping and both have extra early termination fees (beyond AT&T's or Verizon's). Those extra fees go away at some point, usually 6 months.

That deal at Best Buy is pretty good, especially if they have them in stock and you want them today. But you will pay sales tax. You also will pay sales tax at Amazon these days. Cartoys doesn't charge sales tax except in Washington or a couple other states.

I got an incredible deal a couple months ago. I think it was a web site error but they honored it. I got 2 upgrades (one for me and one for my wife) $149 each, free overnight shipping, no sales tax.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am hearing tales that there is a Note II sale at the AT&T official physical stores is that how you got yours for 199? AT&T online shows for 300 O_O i'm actually going to get this phone in the afternoon to upgrade from my Samsung Captivate

Better jump on it TODAY as it's the last day for it before it goes back up to $300. In my case, I got a $100 back since I bought the Note II two weeks ago. That was a NICE surprise, getting a $100 back. I was happy to spend $300 as this phone is worth every penny!
    I am hearing tales that there is a Note II sale at the AT&T official physical stores is that how you got yours for 199? AT&T online shows for 300 O_O i'm actually going to get this phone in the afternoon to upgrade from my Samsung Captivate

I got mine from Best Buy. At&t isnt running sale, but Best Buy is, and the sale ends today.....so you better hurry :)
    Edit: We also received a $50 giftcard for each line. ....awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

If you're interested in getting the GNII off contract, they'll price match to the $650 that at&t advertises online. Just thought I'd point that out.