- Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1992 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.110 and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1680 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe Shockwave Player 22.214.171.1248 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
Select Adobe software products contain multiple vulnerabilities. Adobe has released updates to address these vulnerabilities.
Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-05 and APSB13-06 describe multiple vulnerabilities in Adobe software. Adobe has released updates to address the vulnerabilities.
A remote, unauthenticated attacker could execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service, or gain unauthorized access to your files or system.
Please take caution, and download the update that was released today.
APSB13-05: Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player  https://www.adobe.com/support/securi...apsb13-05.html
APSB13-06: Security updates available for Adobe Shockwave Player  https://www.adobe.com/support/securi...apsb13-06.html