Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 48,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REF] [11/20/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

Tip us?

bobloiy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
For all you naysayers - I say give the guy a chance!

When I started my Kernel Repo back on the E4GT there were a lot of people complaining that I would be just like every other newbie coming in and trying to make his mark in the Dev threads. Yes, eight months ago I was considered a newbie with a total of maybe 90 thanks, barely even a Senior Member. Not to toot my own horn but look at where my thanks meter is now... And I've seen others have the same success as I have!

I'm proof it can be done! So rather than tearing him down before he gets started lets give him the chance to prove himself first!

Keep up the great work Bobloiy!

PS - If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Thanks for the encouragement!
The Following User Says Thank You to bobloiy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

danweb66
Old
Thanks Meter 1046
I like this and hope you keep this updated you will soon have another rom to put in the ma5 section wink wink. And as far as the haters dont worry you cant and wont make everyone happy trust me.
I know just enough to get myself in trouble!

Feel free to buy me a cup of coffee
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danweb66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Natedog1
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Default Re: [REF] [2/9/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloiy View Post
Thanks for the encouragement!
Thank you. Bookmarked this as soon as I saw it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natedog1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smarkum
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Default Re: [REF] [2/9/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

Thanks for this list. I am finding it VERY helpful

Sent from my Macified Note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to smarkum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bobloiy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210
Updated list with H2O rom in the MA5 section, and removed rudyblah's thread from the list.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobloiy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bobloiy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210
Updated list with Kernals section and MA7 thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobloiy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bobloiy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210
Default Re: [REF] [2/14/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

Updated again with ma7 odex/deodex t3cproject thrread.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobloiy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

modmandan
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by danweb66 View Post
I like this and hope you keep this updated you will soon have another rom to put in the ma5 section wink wink. And as far as the haters dont worry you cant and wont make everyone happy trust me.
While I am skeptical about this thread staying updated, really, who has that kind of time!!

I feel it's needed for those who find it confusing navigating all these threads. And as more and more roms, kernals, modems and such get updated and/or added, it'll be even more so.
My Phone
Samsung Galaxy Note II
JELLYBOMB DOMINATION
Wife's Phone
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Holy Grail
If my post is any help, please click "Thanks"
The Following User Says Thank You to modmandan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flamebeats
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Default Re: [REF] [2/14/13] All In One Note 2 Android Development Thread (Roms, Guides, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by modmandan View Post
While I am skeptical about this thread staying updated, really, who has that kind of time!!

I feel it's needed for those who find it confusing navigating all these threads. And as more and more roms, kernals, modems and such get updated and/or added, it'll be even more so.
Shut up and have a beer :beer:

modmandan
Old
Thanks Meter 141

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamebeats View Post
Shut up and have a beer :beer:

Already did, love that Samuel Adams!

Sent from my phone with an identity crisis.
My Phone
Samsung Galaxy Note II
JELLYBOMB DOMINATION
Wife's Phone
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Holy Grail
If my post is any help, please click "Thanks"