FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more

 View Poll Results: is it good

cool
 
17 Vote(s)
80.95%
not bad
 
4 Vote(s)
19.05%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [ANDROID 4.2] [CM10.1] [jelly tyrant 1.1][Tablet UI] [P3100]

9th February 2013, 02:00 PM |#1  
umbrella android's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
this Rom is based on CM10.1
tested and worked on my GALAXY TAB 2 P3100

jelly tyrant 1.0 (NAME INSPIERD by UMBRELLA CO. )



MAN i love this game

Quote:

feature
:
- very smooth UI and the response is very fast NICEE HUH

- tablet UI (thanks to my lovely friend "Jdgp42" go down for more details

-battery tweaks

- AUDIO ENGINE

- Digital Dolby

-BRAVIA ENGINE

- WALKMANPLAYER [THANKS TO AC!D TEAM]

-CUSTOM BOOT ANIMATION TAKEN FROM NEXUS 7

- ASUS DAY SCENE AND WEATHER

- google new keyboard (swype style)

- google now

- multi user

- lockscreen widget

- day dream

- better image qulitiy and sound

- LMT launcher [cacke buttons]

- almost every thing work very good

- and more

- not much but good for a start

Quote:

how to install :

- boot into cwm

- clear dalivk / cash

- factory reset (for clean installiton)

- install from sd card

- install GAPPS

- have fun

Quote:

problems
- nothing for now

except you may face problems with LMT launche

-call me old fashon but i used super user


download :

p3100 : mediafire

GApps : here



Quote:

thanks:

for me of course
Ac!d team

all XDA members

and for our lovely developer " codeworkx " for CM 10.1


thanks you



and if you like it let me know




update 1.1 :

thanks to our lovely friendly developer the user "Jdgp42" to make this patch

how to :

1-boot into cwm

2- take a back up - just in case-

3- install zip file

4- claer cache

5- if didnt boot do factroy reset

thats all

he give patch to tablet UI


download tablet UI : mediafire

restore to phablet UI : mediaifre
Last edited by umbrella android; 11th February 2013 at 05:50 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to umbrella android For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th February 2013, 02:52 PM |#2  
vimi93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DNH UT
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
thank buddy
downloading
well report soon
btw any news aboutyour alien rom?
9th February 2013, 04:27 PM |#3  
umbrella android's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
[ROM] [ANDROID 4.2] [CM10.1] [jelly tyrant 1.0] [P3100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vimi93

thank buddy
downloading
well report soon
btw any news aboutyour alien rom?

There is problem with the kernel it doesn't complicated with the alien rom
And i have zero skill in kernels

And thanks for your interest
9th February 2013, 05:20 PM |#4  
faryal's Avatar
Member
Flag Faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Dear Umbrella Android!

Would you like to post the screen shots? Is it a Tablet UI or Phablet?

Thanks for working on 4.2.
Looking forward.
9th February 2013, 06:19 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Berne
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Thumbs up
This ROM is awesome - thank you very much!!

It's a super-fast base for anything you want - exactly what I prefer.
I owe you some beers, if you ever will be in Switzerland...

Greetz - Chris
9th February 2013, 07:04 PM |#6  
umbrella android's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faryal

Dear Umbrella Android!

Would you like to post the screen shots? Is it a Tablet UI or Phablet?

Thanks for working on 4.2.
Looking forward.

its Phablet UI


Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoph21x

This ROM is awesome - thank you very much!!

It's a super-fast base for anything you want - exactly what I prefer.
I owe you some beers, if you ever will be in Switzerland...

Greetz - Chris

when i will go to swizerland i will find you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umbrella android For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 08:33 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Thank you very much. It's fantastic rom but... Unfortunately the microphone and speaker doesn't work, so I can't use it. What a pitty! (P3100)
Last edited by Jaalek; 9th February 2013 at 08:58 PM.
9th February 2013, 09:19 PM |#8  
umbrella android's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
[ROM] [ANDROID 4.2] [CM10.1] [jelly tyrant 1.0] [P3100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaalek

Thank you very much. It's fantastic rom but... Unfortunately the microphone and speaker doesn't work, so I can't use it. What a pitty! (P3100)

Speaker worked fine to me and mic in calling

Dont forget to do a clean installation and update google now to make the mic work on it

Good night continue the next day
Last edited by umbrella android; 10th February 2013 at 05:36 AM.
10th February 2013, 07:02 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Berne
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
two and a half issues here:
1. The launcher to the right is always wiped or all icons moved to the bottom (all on one position), and (the worst) the "All Apps" link is deleted. How can I fix this and how can I create a link "All apps" manually? Worst case, if this link is missing...
2. Some apps aren't running, e.g. very common ones like Angry Bird (Star Track) - am I missing something?
3. Some apps which require root access (in my case e.g.LBE privacy guard) are crashing the device - reboot. Which leads to a continuous loop until uninstalled.

Cairo? I hope you'll soon get peace!
And excuse my ignorance - I owe you of course also non-alcoholic drinks

Greetz from here - Chris
Last edited by Christoph21x; 10th February 2013 at 07:08 AM.
10th February 2013, 10:53 AM |#10  
umbrella android's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 836
 
More
[ROM] [ANDROID 4.2] [CM10.1] [jelly tyrant 1.0] [P3100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoph21x

two and a half issues here:
1. The launcher to the right is always wiped or all icons moved to the bottom (all on one position), and (the worst) the "All Apps" link is deleted. How can I fix this and how can I create a link "All apps" manually? Worst case, if this link is missing...
2. Some apps aren't running, e.g. very common ones like Angry Bird (Star Track) - am I missing something?
3. Some apps which require root access (in my case e.g.LBE privacy guard) are crashing the device - reboot. Which leads to a continuous loop until uninstalled.

Cairo? I hope you'll soon get peace!
And excuse my ignorance - I owe you of course also non-alcoholic drinks

Greetz from here - Chris

First clear cache from tablet ui
Secondly it may be the kernal which one you have
And the last i used root explorerand work very Well

Did you do a factroy reset before installing

Note: thank you we all hope peace come soon

And for the drink i must come to Switzerland for it
Last edited by umbrella android; 10th February 2013 at 10:56 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes