Who Here Back The Ouya?

Tip us?

Dogie52
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Default Who Here Back The Ouya?

I did, can't wait to get it. I'm going to have a great time with emus
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogie52 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scdemanett
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I did! Really looking forward to this system and really excited this is on XDA, can't wait to see what you fine people can do with it!

Dogie52
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by scdemanett View Post
I did! Really looking forward to this system and really excited this is on XDA, can't wait to see what you fine people can do with it!
Agreed!!

EliteGeek91
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogie52 View Post
Agreed!!
Ugh darn PayPal issues. Okay I'm reserving mine on Monday. Does anyone know "about" when I'd receive mine? Sucks that I missed the Feb 4th deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to EliteGeek91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AiyoX
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I am one of the original backers as well and I'm extremely excited! Dedicated system for emulators, indie games, media, all in a small cheap package. I mean I could hookup my phone/laptop to the tv and find some bluetooth controller but this is more convenient. One could also argue I could buy a more powerful HTPC, I could, but I bought an Ouya. :3

mromutt
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
i am a backer too and i agree i could have gone with other things but this is cheap small easy to use and setup and take anywhere. and most of all its a leap in gaming for those that want light games and entertainment. i plan on taking mine to my friends house all the time, or modding my motorola lapdock to use this on the go anywhere. i have lots of ideas and plans for mine.

lukeglover80
Old
Thanks Meter 1
yeah i also backed the ouya and im excited for it. i didnt want the "special edition" one because i didnt like the colour. i also got 2 controllers for it

dibblebill
Old
Thanks Meter 629
I backed it with $99 on Day 1. THen rebacked it for $130 when they offered the bronze one.
Lord of the Snarkô
ROM's:
Tempest [OmniROM] 4.4 (Manta) (m7att)

bagnz0r
Old
(Last edited by bagnz0r; 11th February 2013 at 09:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2924

DONATE TO ME
I discourage Ouya.
It's bound to be an utter failure.

E: Only die-hard Android nerds will buy it.
The argument "we want to get people back to television" is horribly biased and makes me laugh like a damn choker.
There is plenty of consoles out there today, yet no consumer seems to give much of a damn about "openness" of the console.
Of course they don't. They want games, not source code, GPIO and extensive customization possibilities.

E2: I never backed next-gen consoles. They break the purpose and meaning of the word "console".

devnut
Old
Thanks Meter 5
well i didn't think much about it until i logged in here the other day and it was as the top of the forum... now kinda wishing i had of... oh well
CURRENT
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIV GT-I9505 16GB - 64GB MicroSD
Android Version: 4.2.2
Baseband: I9505DVUAMD8
Build: Omega v9 - XXUBMGA
Misc: 3Minit - Xposed - Philz Touch CWM - Domination Theme