I Want to share my note's app with you all. It's called Note list and is available from the Play store:
If you like the app please leave a review on Google Play.
Thank you all for the great support!
Note list is your elegant notepad for Android devices.
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Any comments, suggestions are welcome.
BEFORE REPLYING ON THIS TOPIC WITH YOUR REQUEST PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ANSWERS TO MOST REQUESTED FEATURES
- Access to notes by website and other OS devices like Windows
Due to the cost of hosting a service that would allow access to the notes by a website this feature is not planned in the up coming months.
- Adding photo's / drawings and handwriting
Note list is currently focusing on getting the best user experience for writing notes by keyboard.
There are many items that I want to implement before switching the focus on other kind of note taking options.
If you are an Android developer and want to write a widget or other app that communicates with Note list, you can use the Note list content provider.
The content provider allows you to communicate (read only) with Note list and query data from the app.
The data specifications of the content provider can be found at this GitHub project:
Note list development library
You will need to add the Note list read data permission to your app manifest, this will be visible to the user.
The user also needs to allow third party apps to read data from Note l!st, this is a setting in the preference screen in Note list.
If you have published an app that uses the Note l!st content provider, you can join the beta test community on Google+ to test your code before updates get published. Contact me with a link to your app and I will send you an invitation.