FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Battery widget

10th February 2013, 06:18 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I saw a little battery widget on someone's screenshot that displayed all kinds of battery information. Does anyone know what happened to that widget or if there is something similar that would give usage, screen on, temperature, and all other relevant information?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium
 
 
20th February 2013, 02:37 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Juarez
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby7557

I saw a little battery widget on someone's screenshot that displayed all kinds of battery information. Does anyone know what happened to that widget or if there is something similar that would give usage, screen on, temperature, and all other relevant information?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

look at the Battery HD by smallte.ch @ the playstore it might be what are you looking for...

Regards!
21st February 2013, 03:38 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: Battery widget
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borrego97

look at the Battery HD by smallte.ch @ the playstore it might be what are you looking for...

Regards!

Thanks for the effort. That had all the info I was looking for but wasn't the one I was looking for.

I should have been more descriptive in my original post. It was a small (1X1 or 2X2) widget that I saw specifically for this phone. It may have only been available for ICS & was removed in Jelly Bean.

Again, thanks for the effort though!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium
21st February 2013, 08:06 AM |#4  
SFG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fresno
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Re: Battery widget
I posted a screenshot with it. It is betterbattery and it was the 2x1 widget. It works on JB

You are not your iPhone 5
#tylerdurden
21st February 2013, 03:38 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: Battery widget
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFG

I posted a screenshot with it. It is betterbattery and it was the 2x1 widget. It works on JB

You are not your iPhone 5
#tylerdurden

Thank You!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium
14th March 2013, 06:00 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Juarez
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: Battery widget
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby7557

Thanks for the effort. That had all the info I was looking for but wasn't the one I was looking for.

I should have been more descriptive in my original post. It was a small (1X1 or 2X2) widget that I saw specifically for this phone. It may have only been available for ICS & was removed in Jelly Bean.

Again, thanks for the effort though!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

Sure! No problem :thumbup:

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes