Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 53,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Official] PACman 4.3 [Nightlies] Link in post 2

Tip us?

pside15
Old
Thanks Meter 384
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1]PACman Ver 19.9[LOTK][2-9-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquavious View Post
Does this ROM have over the air updates ?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
I don't think so, I use the 4.1 version and I know it doesn't. If you want a ROM that has OTA updates then you're probably going to have to use Viper ROM. That's the only ROM I know that has OTA updates.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
LG G3 (T-Mobile)

ChummyDays
Old
Thanks Meter 165

Is there any way I can disable dual pane?

Phone:
LG G3
ROM: Stock (for now)
Kernel: Stock (for now)
Tablet:
ASUS Nexus 7
ROM: MIUI v6
Kernel: Franco Kernel

pside15
Old
Thanks Meter 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChummyDays View Post
Is there any way I can disable dual pane?

Like the dual pane in settings? I'm not sure, because I like the dual pane, but could you not change the DPI in paranoid preferences to make it go back to regular phone mode?
LG G3 (T-Mobile)

downset00
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Started noticing some small problems. First one is that my gallery seems to be acting up. Sometimes after I take a pic and try to swipe to the side it won't show any pictures. I back out and go to gallery and sometimes it opens and won't let me open any folders(like the screen is froze but it lets me back out) or when I pick a folder it selects the folder instead of opening it. The other problem is with the hardware keys. I had my recent apps button configured to open the menu but after a few days it reverts back to recent apps again. So what I did was switch the menu to the home button long press. Well now after a few days I press the home button and it switches to recent apps! Lol. Not sure what could be causing it. Anyone else encountered these problems?

jamieg71
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7,527

Quote:
Originally Posted by downset00 View Post
Started noticing some small problems. First one is that my gallery seems to be acting up. Sometimes after I take a pic and try to swipe to the side it won't show any pictures. I back out and go to gallery and sometimes it opens and won't let me open any folders(like the screen is froze but it lets me back out) or when I pick a folder it selects the folder instead of opening it. The other problem is with the hardware keys. I had my recent apps button configured to open the menu but after a few days it reverts back to recent apps again. So what I did was switch the menu to the home button long press. Well now after a few days I press the home button and it switches to recent apps! Lol. Not sure what could be causing it. Anyone else encountered these problems?
Same thing for me on this build with the jewel. I'm waiting for Root-Box git to finish merging 4.2.2 before I update. This seems to happen, like you said, after a couple days. I found that wiping cache/dalvik in recovery once a day helps. But definitely something I will work to address in the next update.

Sent from my EVO

Follow @jamie_G_
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

codyrt
Old
Thanks Meter 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyrt View Post
Everything to make this my daily driver are working correctly.

The only issue I have is when GPS turns on it kills my cell signal and GPS shuts off. If I let the phone sit both will eventually come back in a couple minutes but it will happen again if I am using GPS navigation.

I was just curious if this was a common problem with the Rom.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
I'm curious if anyone else is having issues with GPS like in my previous post.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

miffymiffy
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Whats happening with this ROM? Is it no more?
All links lead to the 4.1.2 version and there is no more thread in the TN forum.

Its my daily and im waiting for an update to fix a couple of the little issues with it...
Current Phone: HTC One XL (Evita) - Radio:HTC O2 2.29 (0.19as.32.09.20_3_10.107.32.25)
Previous Phones: HTC Desire HD, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Hermes

xX_Psycho_PR_Xx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Unhappy Need help

Nice rom! But i have a big problem :/ I full wipe and flash this rom, gaps and kernel. My HTC come up normally... but if i power off my phone and power on my phone never came up... just show htc logo then appear a black screen.. i need to put into recovery mode and flash kernel again to up my phone again.. but i power off again have the same problem..

Si necesitan que lo diga en espanol me dicen...

DvineLord
Old
Thanks Meter 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Psycho_PR_Xx View Post
Nice rom! But i have a big problem :/ I full wipe and flash this rom, gaps and kernel. My HTC come up normally... but if i power off my phone and power on my phone never came up... just show htc logo then appear a black screen.. i need to put into recovery mode and flash kernel again to up my phone again.. but i power off again have the same problem..

Si necesitan que lo diga en espanol me dicen...
sounds like you just ran this command "fastboot boot boot.img" instead of "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
TWRP for the HTC One XL

twrp-2.7.1.2-evita.img
KarbonKat-v1.1-2-20140619-0903-evita.zip

EVITA PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
CID-11111111
HBOOT-2.18.0000
RADIO-1.35a.32.45.27
OpenDSP-v33.1.0.45.1128
eMMC-boot
Dec 3 2013,17:10:01:-1
The Following User Says Thank You to DvineLord For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamieg71
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7,527

Hey guys I have not forgot about this, or my other ROMs for that matter. Been working doubles for the past two weeks, updates WILL commence just as soon as I get a break. Sorry for the delay, thanks for flashing.

Sent from my EVO

Follow @jamie_G_

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe