Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 54,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][CM9] CM9 Lockscreen MIUI theme

Tip us?
 
Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese
Old
(Last edited by the_scotsman; 3rd April 2013 at 03:41 PM.)
#1  
Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 904
Posts: 186
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jakarta
Red face [MOD][CM9] CM9 Lockscreen MIUI theme

CM9 & CM10 - MIUI LOCKSCREEN THEME




Hi guys, this is my first thread on this Galaxy Wonder themes & Apps forum
This first time, I want to share my first Mod here for CM9 & CM10
The Mod is, I themed stok CM9 & CM10 lockscreen to be almost look like MIUI lockscreen
so there will be no other feature like in MIUI Rom.



CHANGELOG
Code:
10 FEBRUARY 2103
- Initial release for CM9

13 FEBRUARY 2103
- Added for CM10

SCREENSHOTS - CM9








SCREENSHOTS - CM10






DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION


DOWNLOAD FOR CM9

- CM9-MIUI Lockscreen theme

OR

- CM9-MIUI Lockscreen theme (Disable Capacitive)
NOTE : (Disable Capacitive) : Capacitive touchkey light will turn off permanent.

for Revert Back to stok CM9 lockscreen :DELETE-MIUI.Lockscreen Theme



DOWNLOAD FOR CM10

- CM10-MIUI Themen Lockscreen

OR

CM10-MIUI Theme Lockscreen (Disable Capacitive)
NOTE : (Disable Capacitive) : Capacitive touchkey light will turn off permanent.

for Revert Back to stok CM10 lockscreen :Revert Back CM10 Lockscreen



INSTALLATION

CWM
WIPE CACHE
INSTALL ZIP
REBOOT
done Reboot, go to Manage Apps - All - browse for SystemUI - and do tap "Force Stop"

if you don't like the Navigation Bar, you can disable it, by going to your App Drawer, find Navigation Bar apps, do tap Hide Navigation Bar (full screen)", allow Superuser permission and do reboot your wonder.




DONE & ENJOY !! :



Credit & Thanks to :

Arco
Adi aisiteru




if you like my Mod, Don't forget to press my THANKS BUTTON too
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-10-16-48-01.jpg
Views:	1091
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1717527   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-10-16-48-10.jpg
Views:	989
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1717528  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Adi_aishiteru
Old
#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 705
Posts: 558
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bandar Lampung
WOOW, nice lockscreen,.I like it

cool Sist, and good job
 
haroen88
Old
#3  
haroen88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 236
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Re: [MOD][CM9] CM9 Lockscreen MIUI theme

Nice mod...

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
 
ariescare29
Old
#4  
ariescare29's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jakarta
Default Re: [MOD][CM9] CM9 Lockscreen MIUI theme

Hello, i like your mod, can u makes for cm10 ??

Sent from CyanogenMod 10 LG UI v3
 
Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese
Old
#5  
Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 904
Posts: 186
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariescare29 View Post
Hello, i like your mod, can u makes for cm10 ??

Sent from CyanogenMod 10 LG UI v3
yes . i can
 
Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese
Old
#6  
Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 904
Posts: 186
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_ai****eru View Post
WOOW, nice lockscreen,.I like it

cool Sist, and good job
Thx kak
The Following User Says Thank You to Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ariescare29
Old
#7  
ariescare29's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jakarta
Default Re: [MOD][CM9] CM9 Lockscreen MIUI theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese View Post
yes . i can
Ditunggu sis

Awaited sis

Sent from CyanogenMod 10 LG UI v3
 
Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese
Old
#8  
Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 904
Posts: 186
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jakarta
OP UPDATED !!

Code:
10 FEBRUARY 2103
- Initial release for CM9

13 FEBRUARY 2103
- Added for CM10
ENJOY
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ariescare29
Old
#9  
ariescare29's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jakarta
Default Re: [MOD][CM9/CM10] CM9 & CM10 Lockscreen MIUI theme (Update 13 february 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese View Post
OP UPDATED !!

Code:
10 FEBRUARY 2103
- Initial release for CM9

13 FEBRUARY 2103
- Added for CM10
ENJOY
Nice, CM 10
Thx sis

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
 
omarilzz
Old
#10  
omarilzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 445
Posts: 373
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In your house!!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese View Post
CM9 & CM10 - MIUI LOCKSCREEN THEME




Hi guys, this is my first thread on this Galaxy Wonder themes & Apps forum
This first time, I want to share my first Mod here for CM9 & CM10
The Mod is, I themed stok CM9 & CM10 lockscreen to be almost look like MIUI lockscreen
so there will be no other feature like in MIUI Rom.



CHANGELOG
Code:
10 FEBRUARY 2103
- Initial release for CM9

13 FEBRUARY 2103
- Added for CM10

SCREENSHOTS - CM9








SCREENSHOTS - CM10






DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION


DOWNLOAD FOR CM9

- CM9-MIUI Lockscreen theme

OR

- CM9-MIUI Lockscreen theme (Disable Capacitive)
NOTE : (Disable Capacitive) : Capacitive touchkey light will turn off permanent.

for Revert Back to stok CM9 lockscreen :DELETE-MIUI.Lockscreen Theme



DOWNLOAD FOR CM10

- CM10-MIUI Themen Lockscreen

OR

CM10-MIUI Theme Lockscreen (Disable Capacitive)
NOTE : (Disable Capacitive) : Capacitive touchkey light will turn off permanent.

for Revert Back to stok CM10 lockscreen :Revert Back CM10 Lockscreen



INSTALLATION

CWM
WIPE CACHE
INSTALL ZIP
REBOOT
done Reboot, go to Manage Apps - All - browse for SystemUI - and do tap "Force Stop"

if you don't like the Navigation Bar, you can disable it, by going to your App Drawer, find Navigation Bar apps, do tap Hide Navigation Bar (full screen)", allow Superuser permission and do reboot your wonder.




DONE & ENJOY !! :



Credit & Thanks to :

Arco
Adi aisiteru




if you like my Mod, Don't forget to press my THANKS BUTTON too
A Super Duber Trick awesome

MY WORK !!
[ROM] Omarilzz Mod 4.6
Boot animation enable in all the android phones
Cyanogenmod Theme For Miui
Custom status bar for Galaxy ace plus
MY PHONES
1-Nokia 3100 (STOCK)
2-Nokia N73 (OMARILZZ MOD N73)
3-Galaxy Ace Plus (Omarilzz Mod 8)

Press Thanks It wont cost u any thing
[CENTERIf you liked my effort and want to cheer me up buy me and cup of coffee[/CENTER]

The Following User Says Thank You to omarilzz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes