Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 39,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Beats DNA

Tip us?

croppz
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Default Re: [MOD] Beats DNA

What music player do you all recommend?

ViperDNA

AndroidSmitty
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by croppz View Post
What music player do you all recommend?

ViperDNA
Power Amp, Player Pro, JetAudio Plus, Winamp. That is only a few of the popular ones. They are paid apps that also has free trials to try before you buy. Many more players on google playstore but, any of the ones I just listed in my opinion is going to be good. Give each one i listed a try with headphones and without and see which ones you will like the most before you buy one. Some head phones sound better than others.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidSmitty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

croppz
Old
Thanks Meter 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidSmitty View Post
Power Amp, Player Pro, JetAudio Plus, Winamp. That is only a few of the popular ones. They are paid apps that also has free trials to try before you buy. Many more players on google playstore but, any of the ones I just listed in my opinion is going to be good. Give each one i listed a try with headphones and without and see which ones you will like the most before you buy one. Some head phones sound better than others.
Im trying out double twist. It seems to be okay. I will check out the ones you listed though, thanks.

ViperDNA

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,036
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Anyone can confirm this mod is working on HTC Butterfly X920D please?

Thanks,
orb

HTC Butterfly 2 - HTC One M8 - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

croppz
Old
(Last edited by croppz; 11th February 2013 at 09:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 150

I went to go edit my settings (turned off beats, used bass boost to try out), after I was done doing so I unplugged my buds. Plugged em back in like 5 mins and I have no way to edit settings again. Options arent showing in notification bar and I cant turn beats on or off.

Edit, was using double twist and power amp.

Maybe Im just derping and missing something here.

ViperDNA

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1,497

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
I went to go edit my settings (turned off beats, used bass boost to try out), after I was done doing so I unplugged my buds. Plugged em back in like 5 mins and I have no way to edit settings again. Options arent showing in notification bar and I cant turn beats on or off.

ViperDNA
Hmmmm......ok, try a reboot. That should bring ur options back up bro.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

jb_alphamale
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Please let me understand. ViperDNA comes with Beats. You can turn it on/off from settings. It doesn't have any feature but it works. How this mod is going to interfere with the native beats?

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1,497

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb_alphamale View Post
Please let me understand. ViperDNA comes with Beats. You can turn it on/off from settings. It doesn't have any feature but it works. How this mod is going to interfere with the native beats?
This is musicbox, which brings a lot of options for "beats", that the DNA doesnt come with.

RATTLED FROM MY ONE XL USING ICS TAPATALK 2
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

eriknors
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 277

Quote:

ViperDNA
I use power amp myself daily. U should have an option on the volume screen on poweramp that says HTC FX. Click on that and it should take u to the beats screen.

All else fails u can go into settings and click on beats there.

sent from my ViperDNA

jb_alphamale
Old
Thanks Meter 49
OK so they won't overlap but they will work together. Correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser View Post
This is musicbox, which brings a lot of options for "beats", that the DNA doesnt come with.

RATTLED FROM MY ONE XL USING ICS TAPATALK 2