[ROM][ICS]MEGAMAX™ A90S / A90 V1[Custom ROM for MICROMAX A90S / A90][11-02-2013]

12th February 2013, 02:24 PM   |  #11  
Flag Curitiba - PR
Thanks Meter: 301

420 posts
More
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahulakthar

Thank u. I love to use LMT instead of soft keys at the bottom. There are so many settings in lmt( pie keys, gesture recognition, tasker ......)

I am using LMT more than a week. Initially it was difficult to use. Coz we always look for soft keys at the bottom. after few days I used to it with thumb on the right edge of the screen.
Still u want soft navigation key at the bottom. U can activate it.

To activate download any build prop editor from play store and search qemo.hw.mainkeys=1 change its value to 0.

That's it.

Sent from my A90S using xda app-developers app

shahulakthar
Thanks for the tip (build.prop). First, I always try to fit in, then choose the options.

Quote:

Hello guys, when you try my custom rom. Please give ur feedback that will help me to improve its features.

Testing here, and in a few days, surely feedback for you.
12th February 2013, 02:28 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 31

188 posts
More
Installed CWM just nw, to test this rom. I'll be back with my feedback / help reply soon.
Thanks for the effort buddy
12th February 2013, 04:48 PM   |  #13  
Flag Curitiba - PR

420 posts
More
Info
Quote:

Hello guys, when you try my custom rom. Please give ur feedback that will help me to improve its features.

I did all the procedures you asked (Procedure to flash in CWM). And unfortunately it does not start. Do not know if I did something in particular, but when I restore, it has informed that the internal sdcard is damaged, then you have to format it. I know you changed something about it at the beginning of the forum MMX A90s, but I do not know if that was inserted into your ROM.
I know it may be different on some issues, but the Custom Rom of the King Ace after the changes have worked on my phone. I'm not wanting to change your ROM, if to everyone who has MMX A90s are being installed correctly. I'm just trying to give a feedback of my experience in the installation of your ROM. I'm sad because I wanted to see and feel the use of LMT and all the interesting options that you placed.
Regards.
12th February 2013, 05:14 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 425

524 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopestom

I did all the procedures you asked (Procedure to flash in CWM). And unfortunately it does not start. Do not know if I did something in particular, but when I restore, it has informed that the internal sdcard is damaged, then you have to format it. I know you changed something about it at the beginning of the forum MMX A90s, but I do not know if that was inserted into your ROM.
I know it may be different on some issues, but the Custom Rom of the King Ace after the changes have worked on my phone. I'm not wanting to change your ROM, if to everyone who has MMX A90s are being installed correctly. I'm just trying to give a feedback of my experience in the installation of your ROM. I'm sad because I wanted to see and feel the use of LMT and all the interesting options that you placed.
Regards.

lopestom i flashed this rom for more than 6 times without any bootloop. i am here to help you. how u got that message. sometimes people select format emmc instead of format system accidentally. i am damn sure my custom rom is bug free till now.
one more thing when flashing Rom by default it wipe all data.

now i will upload video tutorial on how to flash my rom.

lopestom you r using Blu mobile. it may conflict i can't assure you. king Ace rom don't have boot animation. so that may not conflict ur device.

warning: This Rom is only meant for Micromax A90s devices. Not meant for Blu vivo mobiles. Please don't give negative feedback coz u try with blu vivo mobile.
Last edited by shahulakthar; 12th February 2013 at 06:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shahulakthar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 06:12 PM   |  #15  
Flag Rajkot,Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 64

284 posts
More
Re: [rom][ics]megamax™ a90s v1[custom rom for micromax a90s][11-02-2013][new release]
Looks great rom...I'll surely try it...
In advance: awesome bro!
:thumbup:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abhi7395 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 06:19 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 425

524 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi7395

Looks great rom...I'll surely try it...
In advance: awesome bro!
:thumbup:

Thanks abhi. I expecting you from yesterday.
12th February 2013, 07:09 PM   |  #17  
Flag Curitiba - PR

420 posts
More
Smile
Quote:

lopestom i flashed this rom for more than 6 times without any bootloop. i am here to help you. how u got that message. sometimes people select format emmc instead of format system accidentally. i am damn sure my custom rom is bug free till now.
one more thing when flashing Rom by default it wipe all data.

now i will upload video tutorial on how to flash my rom.

lopestom you r using Blu mobile. it may conflict i can't assure you. king Ace rom don't have boot animation. so that may not conflict ur device.

warning: This Rom is only meant for Micromax A90s devices. Not meant for Blu vivo mobiles. Please don't give negative feedback coz u try with blu vivo mobile.

Do not worry, I understand the risks to install a different ROM. It is only my responsibility.
Absolutely NO desire to see my feedack as negative. I feel like an intruder in the team MMX A90s, and yet some people here MMX has been very kind and patient with me. I'm always grateful for that.
Yes, your tip about the boot animation probably gives the BLU VIVO conflict, because I tried to install some bootanimations with the correct resolution, but only a few have started correctly.
Please do not see what I write as negative! And yes as a review of experience. So I say goodbye.

I'm sure your work is beautiful, and the results will bring good returns, I believe it! ........................
13th February 2013, 05:32 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 589

185 posts
Quote:

I don't know why u got that problem. May be the procedure to flash in cwm u made some mistake. I am not sure about ur problem which r the application u don't have access to keyboard.

I re-installed it and done everything as given procedure and now its working fine , it maybe some problem in flashing before i installed.

Thanks YOU. IT's really a nice rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shivam Bhalla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2013, 07:17 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 5

28 posts
successfuly flashed megamax
YaY... I flashed the ROM yesterday and I'm very impressed with the new look of my phone now. Thanks a lot Shahul for the awesome ROM. But there are a few bugs (very minor) i would like to report. Don't know if they are in my phone only or in everybody else's. So here we go....

1) Data traffic button from the tools widget doesn't do anything. I have to go to the pull down thing and switch the data traffic ON/OFF from there.

2) When i tap on the 'back light' button, it says "unfortunately, tools has stopped".

and there are few others, I don't know how to tell them in text, will upload with pictures.

And Shahul, please don't get me wrong for this or pls don't think I'm whining. Its with these little feedbacks only a better and bug free s/w can be created.

And again, its an awesome ROM and i'm loving it. Thanks for creating it. Cheers.

EDIT: and there seems to be a problem with album. When swiping images, after 5 or 6 images, it gets struck, it doesn't go to next image or previous image. Is it happening with only my phone or ...???
Last edited by hotbaggy; 13th February 2013 at 07:32 AM. Reason: add to the list
13th February 2013, 07:20 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Re: [rom][ics]megamax™ a90s v1[custom rom for micromax a90s][11-02-2013][new release]
Great Rom bro! Smooth with a lot of free Ram. This one is perhaps even better than stockonfire and zhao touch based on my testing.
It would be great if you could port JB. You could search for the phone's kernel online. The oem manufacturer of the A90s is Gionee which is a Hong kong based company. The model number is 868H.
Once again, I applaud your work! Keep the good stuff rolling in!

Sent from my A90S using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gn868, gn868h, micromax a90, micromax a90s, polytron w3430
Previous Thread Next Thread