OP laufersteppenwolf

11th February 2013, 02:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Baden-Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 5,895

2,697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Like the title says, this is the Thread where all discussions about (Jelly Bean) updates for the LG Optimus 4xHD should take place.

Eagleeyetom and I decided to create this one to have all discussions together in one Thread and not in thousand Threads.
All other Threads will be closed and/or deleten.

Old downloads

Due to current activities i'm gonna say it again: please keep this thread clean!

So, happy discussing guys

Cheers
Last edited by laufersteppenwolf; 5th August 2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: updated OP
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to laufersteppenwolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2013, 02:55 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 64

205 posts
Re: Official JB discussion Thread
Reserved for future important data.

-Edit #3

Bootloader unlocked. Check other threads for more info.

Sent from my (Rooted, CWMed, v10h) LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Xenogenics; 7th March 2013 at 03:34 PM.
11th February 2013, 02:56 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4,492

5,336 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufersteppenwolf

Eagleeyetom and I decided to create this one to have all JB discussions together in one Thread and not in thousand Threads.
All other Threads will be closed and/or deleten.

So happy discussing guys

Cheers

odd is, you redirect comments from a thread back from oct. 2012, and now make this new one from today? i believe moderators normally would close such double posts? or this is now ruled out becuase it comes from a mod? thats a vierd policy.

i would have tought original post would have gotten tagged, and this one closed that is how other sections work, you do not kill old posts, just dupes in new clothes.
11th February 2013, 02:58 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

56 posts
Ooh yey jelly bean is coming, now we can all discuss the same thing constantly in one thread.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
11th February 2013, 02:58 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 64

205 posts
True, but we can't all be excellent moderators can we? I understand the feeling of having inexperienced ones, but they can't all be winners. At the same time, I also doubt the ability of the person who chooses moderators at times. Haha.

Even so, I pray that their judgement is logically and they will take the most effective and not the most efficient way of redirecting spam and double posts, while highlighting the really important and useful threads at the same time.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Xenogenics; 11th February 2013 at 03:01 PM.
11th February 2013, 03:13 PM   |  #6  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Baden-Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 5,895

2,697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_nlb

odd is, you redirect comments from a thread back from oct. 2012, and now make this new one from today? i believe moderators normally would close such double posts? or this is now ruled out becuase it comes from a mod? thats a vierd policy.

i would have tought original post would have gotten tagged, and this one closed that is how other sections work, you do not kill old posts, just dupes in new clothes.

The truth is, all JB related Threads got closed (--> oct. 12) and redirected to this one in hope, that everyone undertands it and doesn't open a new thread about LG finalizing JB, LG testing another Beta, a new Beta being online,... and so on..
11th February 2013, 03:17 PM   |  #7  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 50

177 posts
Like most guys said, it's not the JB that matters, but the bootloader unlock. Can't wait to see the possibilities of this device when the Kraken is unleashed.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2
11th February 2013, 03:20 PM   |  #8  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 2

73 posts
More
I have read that some people get overheated P880s but a unlocked bootloader plus develop a new ROM for it could reduce the temps? or this is fixed with a update of firmware?
11th February 2013, 03:25 PM   |  #9  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 899

716 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX

I have read that some people get overheated P880s but a unlocked bootloader plus develop a new ROM for it could reduce the temps? or this is fixed with a update of firmware?

Overheating of the phone was solved by latest update of FW (in my case v10h)
11th February 2013, 03:32 PM   |  #10  
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Somewhere in Poland
Thanks Meter: 11,642

6,404 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_nlb

Yes that's the usual way, but bear in mind that Jellybean to your phones is about to be released, so having a clean thread is better in my opinion. Having dozens of threads is not a solution, hence my decision.
I really encourage some of you to hit the report button. We're not omnipotent to know where someone is calling a mod. Hitting the report button takes few seconds and some of us will pop up really fast. That's a profit to both sides.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4x hd, discussion, jelly bean
Previous Thread Next Thread