Welcome to Team Kernalizers's VZW Thread. This thread will attempt to teach you and show you how to maximize the performance and battery life of your GS3 running the KT747 kernel by Ktoonsez.
In this thread, you will learn everything you need to know about Governors, I/O Schedulers, Underclocking (UC), Overclocking (OC), Undervolting (UV) and the KTweaker application. We will also provide you with pre-configured tweaks to use.
This is a friendly support community. You can post your benchmarks, battery stats, feedback and settings. We will also help troubleshoot any problems that you may encounter while using this kernel and our tweak packages.
Please consider these rules before using this thread:
1. Follow XDA Forum rules (http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?f=1712)
2. There will be NO FLAMING, NO SPAMMING, NO HARRASMENT of any kind. These will not be tolerated. You have been warned!
3. Search the thread first before asking questions. Most likely, your question may have been answered already.
4. If you are stuck and need help, DO NOT post comments like "this is not working". It will be ignored. You must provide necessary information like ROM Type (AOSP/TW), Kernel Version, OC, UV ...etc. You get the picture. The more you provide the better we can help
5. Please allow time for the team to find an answer if we can’t figure it out we know enough people to help us out finding a answer thank you
6. Be Patient We have our own personal lives outside of here. Allow the team some time to find answers. We will do our best to help.
7. If you post screenshots, you are allowed a maximum of 3 screenshots.
8. Keep posts/threads on-topic
By post in this thread, you are agreeing to the above rules.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2144004
Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2032956
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SIII: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2207286
Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201555
ktoonsez - For giving us this amazing kernel and the plethora of options available with it. His thread his here Make sure to thank him!
All of the Team Kernelizers members for their tweaks and dedication and help
All of the testers, and followers
All of the ROM developers out there for making our phones fun to use
And of course our Friendly Forum Moderator: