Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Team Kernelizers][How To][VZW][TK Mod 2.4]KT747 Kernel Tweaks - Updated 8-5-13

Tip us?
 
prboy1969
Old
#11  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,807
Posts: 10,166
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick View Post
Just checked the links they are all working as far as I can tell

What you know 'bout wearing a wolf on ya noggin?
First three are good.
Castle_bravo link is not working. After that the only working link is the Kill Media Server (Thank You Team Kernelizers and Jcdominguez) link. Just tried them, I'm using Chrome.
The Following User Says Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RErick
Old
#12  
RErick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,728
Posts: 3,035
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Collins, CO

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [How To][Guide] KT747 TouchWiz Kernel/Pegasusq Gov

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
First three are good.
Castle_bravo link is not working. After that the only working link is the Kill Media Server (Thank You Team Kernelizers and Jcdominguez) link. Just tried them, I'm using Chrome.
Dang I just checked them all with tapa talk and they all work. I'll check it out on my computer after dinner:banghead:

What you know 'bout wearing a wolf on ya noggin?
 
prboy1969
Old
#13  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,807
Posts: 10,166
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Michigan
Kool. Just trying to help out .
 
RErick
Old
#14  
RErick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,728
Posts: 3,035
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Collins, CO

 
DONATE TO ME
OP Updated with Fixed Links... sorry about that. Guess that's what happens when you make a thread with Tapatalk lol. All verified working with Firefox
 
castle_bravo
Old
#15  
castle_bravo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,112
Posts: 687
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Gotham
While reading and applying changes to the pegasus governor as soon as screen turns off it won't come back on
Goin nuts on this gs3

 
RErick
Old
#16  
RErick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,728
Posts: 3,035
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Collins, CO

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by castle_bravo View Post
While reading and applying changes to the pegasus governor as soon as screen turns off it won't come back on
What is your minimum cpu set to? If it is set lower than than the stock 384 then you might have problems getting the phone to come out of sleep. Also what are the voltages you are using? if your device is a slow or nominal device and you under volt too far, you could also have problems getting your phone to wake. A fast phone wont have as many problems with UC or UV, but should still be attempted with caution. I would try starting with stock settings and work down from there. If your MHz booster for 1st and 2nd touch are set too low, you can also try to set them a little higher.
The Following User Says Thank You to RErick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
castle_bravo
Old
#17  
castle_bravo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,112
Posts: 687
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Gotham
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick View Post
What is your minimum cpu set to? If it is set lower than than the stock 384 then you might have problems getting the phone to come out of sleep. Also what are the voltages you are using? if your device is a slow or nominal device and you under volt too far, you could also have problems getting your phone to wake. A fast phone wont have as many problems with UC or UV, but should still be attempted with caution. I would try starting with stock settings and work down from there. If your MHz booster for 1st and 2nd touch are set too low, you can also try to set them a little higher.
boosters set to off, min mhz is 96, that explanation makes sense. im not undervolted severely so thats not an issue, will test and report back.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle_bravo View Post
boosters set to off, min mhz is 96, that explanation makes sense. im not undervolted severely so thats not an issue, will test and report back.
set to 384 stock pegasus settings screen still unresponsive. going to continue testing tomrrow
Goin nuts on this gs3

The Following User Says Thank You to castle_bravo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RErick
Old
(Last edited by RErick; 12th February 2013 at 10:53 AM.)
#18  
RErick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,728
Posts: 3,035
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Collins, CO

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [How To][Guide] KT747 TouchWiz Kernel/Pegasusq Gov

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle_bravo View Post
boosters set to off, min mhz is 96, that explanation makes sense. im not undervolted severely so thats not an issue, will test and report back.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------



set to 384 stock pegasus settings screen still unresponsive. going to continue testing tomrrow
EDIT: See post number 22

What you know 'bout wearing a wolf on ya noggin?
The Following User Says Thank You to RErick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bobAbooE
Old
#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 307
Posts: 998
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Default Re: [How To][Guide] KT747 TouchWiz Kernel/Pegasusq Gov

Awesome man. I love learning new stuff and can't wait to give this a run.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
 
RErick
Old
#20  
RErick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,728
Posts: 3,035
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Collins, CO

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [How To][Guide] KT747 TouchWiz Kernel/Pegasusq Gov

Glad to have you on board. Hopefully together we can all maximize performance and battery life at the same time

What you know 'bout wearing a wolf on ya noggin?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RErick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes