[APP] Xperia Z Car Launcher [ICS\JB]

Search This thread

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
Here I come again with another 2013 series Xperia goodie for any android device which runs in ICS\JB :angel:
This time its the Xperia Z car launcher working on any device with ICS or Jelly bean running !

xz2.png

What is Sony Car launcher?

It is a big ass icons launcher type of app to use when you are driving.Easy to use and very simple basic app to access basic things of your phone when you are driving.And it will keep the display on when you are driving once the app is started ;) Nice innovative thinking Sony :good:

Screenshots

82315815.jpg

Known Issues

• It will FC when you press dial in phonebook\dialer mode in non Xperia devices - soon to be fixed

Tested Devices,

• Xperia Neo V
  • Xperia S
  • Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300

Instructions

• Installed the attached app as a normal app

Credits

• Sony Dev's for the app
  • hush66 for Xperia Z dump

Portal Review - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/drive-safely-with-sony-car/
http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...ng-petition-needs-your-help-xda-developer-tv/

And as always Please No mirrors,respect my decision !

I do this work for free & for my enjoyment, and I don't expect any money for this. So if you like my work, feel free to
thanksbq.png
.This encourage me to do more work :eek: :good:

Attachments

• Xperia_Car_Home_v.1.00.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 38,693
Last edited:

exmilitary

Sep 24, 2012
Capital of Alberta
Works well (aside from dialer, as mentioned) on stock rooted Sammy Galaxy S2X (T989D) running 4.0.4. Too had I can't change out the default shortcuts, but nice and clean. Had my wife call my phone, no problems receiving calls there either.

One FC on my stock Galaxy Tab2 7.0 (GT-P3113) running 4.1.1 when I accidentally hit the NFC option as the Tab has no NFC :)

Last edited:
Reactions: menbaosusu

toumbo

Feb 16, 2012
Works well on my phone (.587) firmware. I can't access to radio or walkman app.

Sent from my WT19i using xda app-developers app

TSOGLANI

Sep 25, 2007
Athens
Works Perfect on my NeoV ans Ion :D ThilinaC thanks for one more time mate..good work as always :good:

Eldwafio

May 14, 2012
Works fine on my HTC Sensation running ViperS. Had to close the app on first attempt but running fine since.... Thanks a bunch :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here I come again with another 2013 series Xperia goodie for any android device which runs in ICS\JB :angel:
    This time its the Xperia Z car launcher working on any device with ICS or Jelly bean running !

xz2.png

What is Sony Car launcher?

It is a big ass icons launcher type of app to use when you are driving.Easy to use and very simple basic app to access basic things of your phone when you are driving.And it will keep the display on when you are driving once the app is started ;) Nice innovative thinking Sony :good:

Screenshots

82315815.jpg

Known Issues

• It will FC when you press dial in phonebook\dialer mode in non Xperia devices - soon to be fixed

Tested Devices,

• Xperia Neo V
    • Xperia S
    • Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300

Instructions

• Installed the attached app as a normal app

Credits

• Sony Dev's for the app
    • hush66 for Xperia Z dump

Portal Review - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/drive-safely-with-sony-car/
    http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...ng-petition-needs-your-help-xda-developer-tv/

And as always Please No mirrors,respect my decision !

I do this work for free & for my enjoyment, and I don't expect any money for this. So if you like my work, feel free to
    thanksbq.png
    .This encourage me to do more work :eek: :good:
    Converted to sistem app and all works, no fc when dialing. Tested on Hd2 with tytung JB.

Inviato dal mio NexusHD2 con Tapatalk 2
    awsome! is this an actual port or just taken from system dump? :)

No porting was needed to get the app working,but little editing is needed for non xperia devices
    will do it soon =)
    Sv: [APP] Xperia Z Car Launcher [ICS\JB]

I want Socialife? Can you make please.
    Works well (aside from dialer, as mentioned) on stock rooted Sammy Galaxy S2X (T989D) running 4.0.4. Too had I can't change out the default shortcuts, but nice and clean. Had my wife call my phone, no problems receiving calls there either.

One FC on my stock Galaxy Tab2 7.0 (GT-P3113) running 4.1.1 when I accidentally hit the NFC option as the Tab has no NFC :)