TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more
Post Reply

S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?

OP chocchief

12th February 2013, 06:20 PM   |  #1  
chocchief's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
So there's now a way to get S-OFF for the J Butterfly (here) but none for the Butterfly X920d or X920e. Do you think that since it's happened for the J butterfly, we will be getting it soon?
13th February 2013, 02:30 AM   |  #2  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Re: S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocchief

So there's now a way to get S-OFF for the J Butterfly (here) but none for the Butterfly X920d or X920e. Do you think that since it's happened for the J butterfly, we will be getting it soon?

Do the x920d/e phones have an sdcard? I forget.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 04:35 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpIS03

Do the x920d/e phones have an sdcard? I forget.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium

Yes, x920d support sd card but x920e is not
Last edited by heobanhki; 14th February 2013 at 02:10 AM.
14th February 2013, 05:26 PM   |  #4  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Re: S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by heobanhki

Yes, x920d support sd card but x920e is not

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocchief

So there's now a way to get S-OFF for the J Butterfly (here) but none for the Butterfly X920d or X920e. Do you think that since it's happened for the J butterfly, we will be getting it soon?

In that case, perhaps it is possible for the x920d, but not the e. Sdcard is necessary as far as i know.

I don't know if unlimited is working on s-off for x920d, though. So, looks like you'll have to wait and see.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
17th February 2013, 08:33 AM   |  #5  
farazhassankhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpIS03

Thanks.


In that case, perhaps it is possible for the x920d, but not the e. Sdcard is necessary as far as i know.

I don't know if unlimited is working on s-off for x920d, though. So, looks like you'll have to wait and see.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium

I don't think that SD Card is necessary to gain S-Off. Sensation XL doesn have external SD Card Slot (just built in 16GB) but still it can be S-Offed
18th February 2013, 02:20 AM   |  #6  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Re: S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazhassankhan

I don't think that SD Card is necessary to gain S-Off. Sensation XL doesn have external SD Card Slot (just built in 16GB) but still it can be S-Offed

Perhaps. Having an external sdcard makes it easier to get s-off, from what i have heard.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
19th February 2013, 03:07 AM   |  #7  
keithleyson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
@TeamAndIRC are working on it. I tried to help but he needs the X920D update.zip which I don't have. If anyone of you guy have it, please contact them immediately so they can add support for our Butterfly. https://twitter.com/TeamAndIRC/statu...52913521147905
19th February 2013, 10:38 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Database
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithleyson

@TeamAndIRC are working on it. I tried to help but he needs the X920D update.zip which I don't have. If anyone of you guy have it, please contact them immediately so they can add support for our Butterfly.

I just tweeted him with a link to download the fully-functional update.zip which containing the full system of X920d ( version 1.14.709.1 , which is the second OTA update for Taiwan market. )
20th February 2013, 04:05 AM   |  #9  
keithleyson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Re: S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?
Hopefully they can add x920d in the initial release.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium
2nd April 2013, 06:50 PM   |  #10  
Member
Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 0
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
hey is there any updates on whether x920d/e (i use a d) has s-off yet?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes