Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Is my Note II N7100 or N7105?

OP shinew

12th February 2013, 08:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Is there a way to identify whether my phone is the LTE version of N7105 or N7100? I searched around and couldn't find any info on a way to identify between those 2 versions.

Currently I'm running this 4.1.2 Stock Rom for N7105 with zero issue, but I don't know if I'm just running a N7100 on a N7105 ROM or not.
12th February 2013, 08:58 PM   |  #2  
turborider's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North London
Thanks Meter: 31
 
1,120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinew

Is there a way to identify whether my phone is the LTE version of N7105 or N7100? I searched around and couldn't find any info on a way to identify between those 2 versions.

Currently I'm running this 4.1.2 Stock Rom for N7105 with zero issue, but I don't know if I'm just running a N7100 on a N7105 ROM or not.

go to Settings and then About Android and you see it which Model Number and version you have,and how you dont know what phone you got? you should have known what you getting when you bought it mate,,,here is my model
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-12-19-57-08.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	1724286  
Last edited by turborider; 12th February 2013 at 09:03 PM.
12th February 2013, 09:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turborider

go to Settings and then About Android and you see it which Model Number and version you have,here is mine

yea but isn't that "flashable" through firmware? When my phone came with stock ROM it displayed as "T889" with no indication whether it was N7100 or N7105. After I've flashed the custom ROM it says N7105.
12th February 2013, 09:11 PM   |  #4  
turborider's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North London
Thanks Meter: 31
 
1,120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinew

yea but isn't that "flashable" through firmware? When my phone came with stock ROM it displayed as "T889" with no indication whether it was N7100 or N7105. After I've flashed the custom ROM it says N7105.

and i got the box too mate with GT-N7100 in it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20130212_201029.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	1724355  
Last edited by turborider; 12th February 2013 at 09:14 PM.
12th February 2013, 09:25 PM   |  #5  
dr.ketan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 31,842
 
18,990 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: Is my Note II N7100 or N7105?
What you can see on sticker after removing battery?


Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
12th February 2013, 09:44 PM   |  #6  
turborider's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North London
Thanks Meter: 31
 
1,120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

What you can see on sticker after removing battery?


Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

yep that too

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

What you can see on sticker after removing battery?


Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

lol nvm he might have found it in the street,time to watch a movie now
13th February 2013, 01:34 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

What you can see on sticker after removing battery?


Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Both my box and underneath the battery showing only SGH-T989. there it's no info on whether it's N7100 or N7105. my guess is that it's probably N7105. but any other suggestion to find it out for sure?
13th February 2013, 02:42 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Re: Is my Note II N7100 or N7105?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinew

Both my box and underneath the battery showing only SGH-T989. there it's no info on whether it's N7100 or N7105. my guess is that it's probably N7105. but any other suggestion to find it out for sure?

"SGH-T989" is a Galaxy Sll so you mean SGH-T889

Does seem strange a to have N7100 on the box but not under the battery...
13th February 2013, 03:42 AM   |  #9  
vash_h's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 110
 
772 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
More
simple.. go to settings->more settings->mobile networks->Network Mode.

what are the modes u have there? if only GSM/WCDMA (Auto Mode), GSM Only, WCDMA Only.. then u have 7100.

if u have lte (dont know what samsung calls that in the settings), then u have N7105.
13th February 2013, 12:25 PM   |  #10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
I own a N7105, the Setting->About should display N7105 if you own one.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes