[Q] "+" sign added to incoming calls

OP SmittyRN

13th February 2013, 04:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Cullman, AL
Thanks Meter: 83

573 posts
Using the SynergyROM for AT&T, we all seem to be getting the "+" sign prefixed to all of our incoming calls. This is a huge PIA to an otherwise very well done ROM. I recall having this problem months ago with a different ROM, but I can't for the life of me remember which one it was and what the fix ended up being. Can anyone remember any of the other ROMs they have seen this issue with? I know Task650s build had this problem, but it seems it's fixed in his ROM now.
13th February 2013, 04:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
More
Would love to know the answer to this as well. I tried SynergyROM and liked it quite a bit but this among some other annoyances pushed me to finding other ROMs.
13th February 2013, 07:59 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 15

51 posts
Re: [Q] "+" sign added to incoming calls
I had this issue with one of Task's first 4.2.1 builds. Been fixed for a long time there.

I used a combination of contactscleanup and prefixer in the interim to handle the +.
19th February 2013, 02:25 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Cullman, AL
Thanks Meter: 83

573 posts
It was one of the stock builds that had this problem, just wish I could remember which one.
20th February 2013, 02:17 PM   |  #5  
Texas
Thanks Meter: 47

239 posts
More
I am also having this issue. I am on AT&T, GalaxyMod RLS16 ROM, KT Kernel(2/7 version). Android version 4.1.1.

The "+" sign is causing problems for me when my allowed contacts are not ringing through to me when the phone is in Call Block mode (I keep it this way while I am at work).

If anyone has any suggestions has a solution that I may have missed while searching, it would be appreciated if you would share. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread