Hi there, it's redphx again. You may know me from APK Downloader, an Chrome extension for downloading APK from your PC
Today I'm exciting to introduce my newest app, Market Helper. Hope you'll find it useful
Below contents are copied from Market Helper's hompage. Please go to there for latest information
*** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK *** I’ll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account
*** THIS APP IS FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY ***
( I’ll add some nice features for stock/non-rooted devices in later version )
What is this?
Market Helper is a tool for Android that helps users can change/fake their rooted devices to any other devices. It can make your Nexus 7 become Samsung Galaxy S3 in a few seconds. No reboot is required.
Why do I need to use this?
To download and install incompatible apps on your devices. For example, if you want to install Viber on your Nexus 7, switch it to Samsung Galaxy S3 and you’ll can. Or if you changed your DPI setting, you’ll find this app is very useful.
( I’ll update this section later ;P )
Why is this app awesome?
- It DOES NOT touch your build.prop or any system files so it’s easier and safer.
- You don’t have to reboot the device to update the change.
- You can switch back to your original device anytime, by using “Restore” feature or simply just reboot the device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )
- Totally free
Supports: Android 2.2+
Tested on Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S3, running JellyBean 4.1.2
How to use?
1. Download and install the app:
2. Open the app. Select the device and carrier you want to change to ( [P] = Phone, [T] = Tablet )
3. Press Activate. Wait until it’s done
4. IMPORTANT: go to Android Device Manager to update the change ( just visit the page, you don’t need to do anything ). I’ll find a way to bypass this step in later versions
5. Have fun. Now you can download and install apps that you couldn’t before.
If you want to switch back to normal, select “Restore” in device list and press “Activate”, or simply reboot the device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )
2.0-beta : 08/20/2014
- Move devices list to server, so it’ll be easier to add more devices.
- Bug fixes
1.1 : 02/23/2013
- Supports Froyo
- Supports multiple accounts
- Adds ability to fake operator
- Add some devices
- Multiple bug fixes
1.01 : 02/14/2013
- Fixes "Token not found" error on 2.3.x devices
1.0 : 02/13/2013
- Initial version
There are some interesting features that will be added in later versions. I’ll give more information sometime later. So stay tuned
If you love Market Helper ( or APK Downloader ) and find it useful, please consider make a donation. It will help me continue working on this app. I would really appreciate that
Sorry for my English, and greetings from Vietnam