WebGL test?

Search This thread

zbipol

Jan 13, 2011
Hi, i have just made a website to promote my apps, its quite experimental, it uses webgl.
If any of you have a few seconds to waste then please visit nexuslivewallpapers.com
and tell me if its working or not. it would be nice to know your config too.

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Works fine in Chrome (current version 24), after an initial loading pause, but, I only get the starfield page. I'm not sure if there's meant to be more than that.

If you're concerned about using WebGL, why not make an alternative version of the site and use something like Modernizr to detect the browser capabilities and push the viewer to the relevant site?

zbipol

Jan 13, 2011
Works fine in Chrome (current version 24), after an initial loading pause, but, I only get the starfield page. I'm not sure if there's meant to be more than that.

If you're concerned about using WebGL, why not make an alternative version of the site and use something like Modernizr to detect the browser capabilities and push the viewer to the relevant site?

There is an arrow on the left side of description screen.
Currently i am doing a simple redirect to get.webgl.org in case there is no webgl functionality.
What i am concerned most is performance, i am using r5830 and i720qm and its quite laggy especially on hypercolor page.