Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 41,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Software Update

Tip us?
 
budde2
Old
#21  
budde2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 328
Posts: 2,045
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tampa
Default Re: Software Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
The hover thing was already available. I use it all the time. You can hover over pictures in the gallery too that will do the same

Sent from my Amazing Galaxy Note 2!

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

This update sounds awesome but I don't want to lose root. Oh well.

Sent from my Amazing Galaxy Note 2!
Yeah but not over the floders on the hime screen. You can get root back Im sure

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
 
skinneejay
Old
#22  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 92
Join Date: Feb 2009
Default Re: Software Update

Just be patient.. Someone will post the update for us rooted users.

Sent from my Sprint Note 2.
The Following User Says Thank You to skinneejay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
yankees45us
Old
#23  
yankees45us's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 490
Join Date: May 2008
Default Re: Software Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by budde2 View Post
Yeah but not over the floders on the hime screen. You can get root back Im sure

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
That's definitely cool. I never really paid attention to the folder thing. Can't wait for more updates for this already amazing phone.

Sent from my Amazing Galaxy Note 2!
 
budde2
Old
#24  
budde2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 328
Posts: 2,045
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tampa
Default Re: Software Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
That's definitely cool. I never really paid attention to the folder thing. Can't wait for more updates for this already amazing phone.

Sent from my Amazing Galaxy Note 2!
Go to setting and Google framework and force stop and clear data and then go try to update

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
 
mr pnut
Old
#25  
mr pnut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 371
Posts: 1,001
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CALI

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Software Update

Im back on stock Ljc and I cant update is says system is up to date, is there any way I can get this update?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

 
yankees45us
Old
#26  
yankees45us's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 490
Join Date: May 2008
Default Re: Software Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by budde2 View Post
Go to setting and Google framework and force stop and clear data and then go try to update

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
I'm not updating yet. I'm rooted and don't want to lose it

Sent from my Amazing Galaxy Note 2!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankees45us For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cherylbaker
Old
#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 1,245
Join Date: Jan 2006
Default Re: Software Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by budde2 View Post
Go to setting and Google framework and force stop and clear data and then go try to update

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Tried that didn't work

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
 
budde2
Old
#28  
budde2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 328
Posts: 2,045
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tampa
Default Re: Software Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylbaker View Post
Tried that didn't work

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
It took me like 5 times before it worked

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
 
sliverr7x
Old
#29  
sliverr7x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 506
Posts: 857
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Eau Claire
Default Re: Software Update

You have to be on a stock non rooted rom in order to flash it. And getting root and custom recovery back is simple just do a lil searching

Rockin it from my macknote2
 
cherylbaker
Old
#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 1,245
Join Date: Jan 2006
Default Re: Software Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverr7x View Post
You have to be on a stock non rooted rom in order to flash it. And getting root and custom recovery back is simple just do a lil searching

Rockin it from my macknote2
So did you go back to stock and flash it and got root back and twrp and everything

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes