I hope they simply fix the issue on their servers and I don't need to discuss about sending my tablet in. Perhaps it is a good sign that the answer takes a few days...
This is weird - I just have received a mail from Asus which states that my problem has been forwarded to Taiwan and will be fixed during the next 3-4 days.
I just describe what I did, perhaps this helps you:
- First I called the Asus Germany hotline. There I already got the 2 MAC-addresses which are stored at Asus for my device so I could check whether this is the problem
- Then I was told I should wait a few days, usually it works, then
- After a few days I called again. I got a new ticket ID and was told to open an online ticket where I should reference the ticket ID provided. I did.
- First answer: Serial Number/ MAC needed. ==> Sent them the MAC/ S/N
- Second answer: Have you rebootet, have you factory reset, have you tried another access point? ==> I answered yes, yes and yes. Then I wrote that my tablet works correctly, that my MAC address has already been verified, that on XDA there are a lot of users with the same problem and that I can provide Logcats to proof that the Asus-server rejects my request
- Third answer: Forwarded to Taiwan now.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|