I hope they simply fix the issue on their servers and I don't need to discuss about sending my tablet in. Perhaps it is a good sign that the answer takes a few days...
This is weird - I just have received a mail from Asus which states that my problem has been forwarded to Taiwan and will be fixed during the next 3-4 days.
I just describe what I did, perhaps this helps you:
- First I called the Asus Germany hotline. There I already got the 2 MAC-addresses which are stored at Asus for my device so I could check whether this is the problem
- Then I was told I should wait a few days, usually it works, then
- After a few days I called again. I got a new ticket ID and was told to open an online ticket where I should reference the ticket ID provided. I did.
- First answer: Serial Number/ MAC needed. ==> Sent them the MAC/ S/N
- Second answer: Have you rebootet, have you factory reset, have you tried another access point? ==> I answered yes, yes and yes. Then I wrote that my tablet works correctly, that my MAC address has already been verified, that on XDA there are a lot of users with the same problem and that I can provide Logcats to proof that the Asus-server rejects my request
- Third answer: Forwarded to Taiwan now.
If you want, we can take it to service, and check it there.
Please go the rma.asus.no and fill eee products pickup form, necessary case id you can find on this mail subcjet fiel.
Ystävällisin Terveisin / Best Regards,
ASUS Customer Service
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|