Post Reply

Free 50 gigs of storage!

OP Bajanman

24th February 2013, 03:27 AM   |  #31  
mexicandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 295
 
1,428 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
So does this 50gb free offer promotion ever expire out is it lifetime?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 02:55 PM   |  #32  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicandroid

So does this 50gb free offer promotion ever expire out is it lifetime?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lifetime!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 03:10 PM   |  #33  
mexicandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 295
 
1,428 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
It seems to be over?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 03:30 PM   |  #34  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicandroid

It seems to be over?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it does!
It was for a limited time. Think it lasted like a few weeks b4 they stopped it. I knew a few people who signed up 10 accounts and linked all of them to one and now have almost 500+ gigs for life.
That's why I posted it as soon as I found it, so as many people could get it b4 it was over!!! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 05:51 PM   |  #35  
ac16313's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 378
 
2,745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

Yes it does!
It was for a limited time. Think it lasted like a few weeks b4 they stopped it. I knew a few people who signed up 10 accounts and linked all of them to one and now have almost 500+ gigs for life.
That's why I posted it as soon as I found it, so as many people could get it b4 it was over!!! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

question. how do you link accounts?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 06:07 PM   |  #36  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac16313

question. how do you link accounts?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Ok if you set up a few of them. Then just set them all up to just one. Just by going to your other accounts. And giving a COLLABORATOR access to that account. And to do so you have to b on that particular account. Add COLLABORATOR by entering the e-mail address of choice, to link to that 1 e-mail.
After doing that, then you can set up all of your BOX accounts to the one designated E-MAIL, you chose...
Hope that helps you..
Just my 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 08:11 PM   |  #37  
ac16313's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 378
 
2,745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

Ok if you set up a few of them. Then just set them all up to just one. Just by going to your other accounts. And giving a COLLABORATOR access to that account. And to do so you have to b on that particular account. Add COLLABORATOR by entering the e-mail address of choice, to link to that 1 e-mail.
After doing that, then you can set up all of your BOX accounts to the one designated E-MAIL, you chose...
Hope that helps you..
Just my 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Ah okay thanks I though it was like that.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 08:15 PM   |  #38  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac16313

Ah okay thanks I though it was like that.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

welcome glad I can help...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 11:33 PM   |  #39  
ivanebdesign's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
good 50gb Free!!
27th February 2013, 12:40 AM   |  #40  
Re: Free 50 gigs of storage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanebdesign

good 50gb Free!!

I think the offer has expired ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sprint Galaxy Note II General by ThreadRank