[Q] Samsung Repair Center?

OP prettysenshi

13th February 2013, 09:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Greenfield
Thanks Meter: 5

24 posts
I was wondering what everyone's dealings are with Samsung, regarding their Note 2 is. I am on my 3rd Note, and I love the phone but the earpiece is defective (causing static) which did it on all 3 notes that i had. Eventually, Verizon said I needed to contact Samsung stating while they can give me a new phone, they weren't sure it would fix the problem.

Contacted Samsung on 2/9
Received Label/Ticket Number 2/9
Shipped Phone back 2/11
Monitored....monitored....monitored...
Samsung Received phone 2/13 (today)

2/15/2013 11:23 AM-Carlos Negrete: The unit has left the technician. SOLUTION: Replaced Component
*02/14/2013//10:08:16//0001773863//Telephone//ASC* scratch on screen (Screen Protector)
2/13/2013 2:11 PM-Dulce Amaya: The unit has been received. Pack Condition: Fair Packaging (Box & Cushion)

Expected Repair Date: 2/20th

I'm wondering if it'll really take an entire week (5 business days) to fix the phone and by fix, I mean simply replacing the earpiece in the phone. I barely got to use the phone and had just rooted it (don't worry, I returned it to stock before sending it in) and had finally gotten the phone exactly the way I wanted.

Has anyone else had to send their Note 2 in yet? I couldn't exchange it at Verizon again because it's past the 14 days, so it has to go through Samsung now.

EDIT: Have just determined that the Samsung repair center is a joke. They put a message about a scratched screen on the repair status website.....if they would take off the SCREEN PROTECTOR....there would not be.

Looks like I may be getting the phone quicker than expected (hopefully).
Last edited by prettysenshi; 15th February 2013 at 05:31 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread