BeanStalk 4.3.075 - 9/9/2013
Optimized/cleaned lockscreen code
Updated profiles settings
Added .75 and .25 animation scales
Couple wifi fixes
Ported statusbar brightness slider (notification drawer styles) from AOKP rom control
Statusbar brightness slider (finger slide across statusbar style)
Updated colorpicker and layout for powerwidget color options
Removed dithering option
Added lock before unlock
Camera/Gallery options from slimrom. Smart control, jpeg quality settings, color effects, etc.
As usual, numerous fixes throughout the build.
- dog gone it I forgot
updated xposed - works now
updated Holo Launcher - no more FC's
torch works - flashing another kernel may break torch
borrowed code from AOKP added to my own github
BeanStalk 4.3.07 - 8/292013
* More updates to HALO
* Merged android-4.3_r2.2
* Option to set LTE icon to 4g icon instead
* Massive overhaul to lockscreen targets
* Option to show network usage stats
* Mock SMS developer option
* Added listview animations from thinking bridge build. Pretty neat.
* Makeover font size control with auto preview.
* Notification drawer brightness slider
* Optimizations and cleanups to PIE and navbar
* IRDA support added into the build for devices that can use it.
* Cleaned up trigger code for PIE/Extended desktop/Nav bar. - Thanks slim
* Many many many cleanups/fixes/optimizations across the board
* Removed the CM hardware tunables code and keeping previous advanced device settings.
resized boot animation to full screen
fixed torch – a big thanks to @AD5GB
BeanStalk 4.3.05 - 8/192013
Screen on for MMS/SMS
HALO overhaul.. looks similar, but code has been updated... again. (thanks pa)
Optimized images (thanks vanir)
Option for floating quicksetting windows
Optional encryption password sync
Enhancements for app ops
updated BS battery icons.. looks crisper (Thanks skyliner)
Fixed blacklist support
Crazy amount of fixes/improvements/cleanup build wide. Almost there!
I put the sony launcher back &
added color lock clock and adfree apps