To flash this your phone must be on 100% stock LJC and unrooted. It can only be flashed through Stock Recovery.
WARNING: Some people are reporting issues with trying to flash back to LJC after updating to MA7. If there is any possibility you'd want to go back to LJC after this please don't flash it.
- Download the ma7 update to your PC and rename it to "update.zip" (without quotes).
- Place the update.zip in the root directory of your External SD card.
- Odin back to stock unrooted LJC. Available here: http://rwilco12.com/downloads.php?di...store/Unrooted
- Reboot to stock recovery. The "Three Finger Salute" works best. Hold down Volume Up, Home and Power until the Samsung Note 2 splash screen displays and then release.
- Choose install update from external SDcard.
- The device will automatically reboot after a successful flash.
- Once booted up, device will display android updating in a countdown graph.