5,598,297 Members 47,707 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OTA] MA7 update.zip Download

Tip us?
 
rwilco12
Old
(Last edited by rwilco12; 15th February 2014 at 04:18 PM.)
#1  
rwilco12's Avatar
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 10408
Posts: 3,791
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Exclamation [OTA] MA7 update.zip Download

The OTA for MA7 just came out today and it's starting to hit phones left and right. For those who don't want to wait for it we managed to pull the update.zip this morning.* We're posting it here for you to enjoy!

To flash this your phone must be on 100% stock LJC and unrooted. It can only be flashed through Stock Recovery.


WARNING: Some people are reporting issues with trying to flash back to LJC after updating to MA7. If there is any possibility you'd want to go back to LJC after this please don't flash it.

Download:
MA7 update.zip
Instructions:
  • Download the ma7 update to your PC and rename it to "update.zip" (without quotes).
  • Place the update.zip in the root directory of your External SD card.
  • Odin back to stock unrooted LJC. Available here: http://rwilco12.com/downloads.php?di...store/Unrooted
  • Reboot to stock recovery. The "Three Finger Salute" works best. Hold down Volume Up, Home and Power until the Samsung Note 2 splash screen displays and then release.
  • Choose install update from external SDcard.
  • The device will automatically reboot after a successful flash.
  • Once booted up, device will display android updating in a countdown graph.
Enjoy!




The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Elw00d
Old
#2  
Elw00d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 712
Posts: 1,066
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Default Re: [OTA] MA7 update.zip Download

You never cease to amaze me

-Team Nocturnal Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Lab Rats Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to Elw00d For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Tw1sted247
Old
(Last edited by Tw1sted247; 14th February 2013 at 04:32 AM.)
#3  
Tw1sted247's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 820
Posts: 905
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NorthWest
So this is an Official release from Sprint? Where if we go back to stock unrooted it will hit our phones?

What all does this entail? EEEK

THANK YOU!!!
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3
JellyBomb v3.2.0 / Strongsteve Odexed Blue 3.2 / ToXiC 1.0.2
Apex Launcher Pro / Nova Launcher
Kernel:by Freeza
Baseband: Mj4
TeamWinRecovery 2.6.3.7

Flash-a-holic


Retired Devices: Samsung a-920 ->Motorola Q ->Palm Pre ->HTC Evo4G -> Galaxy Note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Tw1sted247 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rwilco12
Old
#4  
rwilco12's Avatar
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 10408
Posts: 3,791
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw1sted247 View Post
So this is an Official release from Sprint? Where if we go back to stock unrooted it will hit our phones?

What all does this entail? EEEK

THANK YOU!!!
Yes. This is the official OTA from Sprint. If you were to go back to 100% stock unrooted LJC you would eventually get the notification that the update was ready to be installed. This skips the waiting patiently step and lets you skip right to flashing.

Once you're on LJC stock and unrooted boot to stock recovery and flash it from there.




The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mr pnut
Old
(Last edited by mr pnut; 14th February 2013 at 04:46 AM.)
#5  
mr pnut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 336
Posts: 916
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CALI

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
Yes. This is the official OTA from Sprint. If you were to go back to 100% stock unrooted LJC you would eventually get the notification that the update was ready to be installed. This skips the waiting patiently step and lets you skip right to flashing.

Once you're on LJC stock and unrooted boot to stock recovery and flash it from there.
Do you have a link to a 100 % stock ljc unrooted thx......bud

edit: k im going to sound like a no0b but i havent flash anything on this phone using stock recovery can someone plz....give me a quick run down thx.

 
jfin79
Old
(Last edited by jfin79; 14th February 2013 at 04:51 AM.)
#6  
jfin79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 439
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Default Re: [OTA] MA7 update.zip Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
The OTA for MA7 just came out today and it's starting to hit phones left and right.* For those who don't want to wait for it we managed to pull the update.zip this morning.* We're posting it here for you to enjoy!

To flash this your phone must be on 100% stock LJC and unrooted.* It can only be flashed through Stock Recovery.

Download: MA7 update.zip

Enjoy!
The link is down or down again

The webpage at*might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.Suggestions:Make sure you have a data connectionReload this webpage laterCheck the address you entered

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
If I helped please hit the Thanks button I really appreciate it.
 
rwilco12
Old
#7  
rwilco12's Avatar
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 10408
Posts: 3,791
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [OTA] MA7 update.zip Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfin79 View Post
The link is down or down again

The webpage at*might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.Suggestions:Make sure you have a data connectionReload this webpage laterCheck the address you entered

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
I just checked and its all working. Try again? Sorry!




The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jfin79
Old
(Last edited by KennyG123; 14th February 2013 at 05:57 PM.)
#8  
jfin79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 439
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Default Re: [OTA] MA7 update.zip Download

Idk still having issues to that link but here is another link I found for rwilco12 crefit goes to him

Link removed

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added 14th February 2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 13th February 2013 at 11:57 PM ----------

If my link or rwilco12 link works and you update please hit the Thanks button

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
If I helped please hit the Thanks button I really appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfin79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rwilco12
Old
#9  
rwilco12's Avatar
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 10408
Posts: 3,791
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfin79 View Post
Idk still having issues to that link but here is another link I found for rwilco12 crefit goes to him


Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added 14th February 2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 13th February 2013 at 11:57 PM ----------

If my link or rwilco12 link works and you update please hit the Thanks button

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
I just checked on three different browsers on my PC and two on my phone and all seem to be working. Sorry!

In the meantime please update the link in your post so as not to be a direct link to the file. It messes up the data metrics I use.

For anyone else having issues here is the edited/corrected link: http://rwilco12.com/downloads.php?di.../OTA%20Updates

Thanks!




The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
finalhit
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 217
Posts: 1,177
Join Date: Jan 2009
Default Re: [OTA] MA7 update.zip Download

Any instructions for installing this on stock rooted?

swyped all these spelling errors from my galaxy note 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes