FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

What games do u want on the OUYA

15th February 2013, 12:11 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingTingin

*phew* was wondering how a iPhone owner was smart enough to use a nexus 4 lol

Welcome to the dark side

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"If apple made a car it'd have the body of a Ferrari and engine of a Prius"

Been rooting and flashing kernels all week like a boss lol its been quite a learning curve but enjoying the freedom of android compared to IOS


Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
15th February 2013, 01:55 AM |#12  
theandroidboss's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag cocoa beach
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Im wondering if the play store for the ouya will be like kindle fire with limited selction, or just full play store.
15th February 2013, 02:05 AM |#13  
TingTingin's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Point Fortin
Thanks Meter: 1,256
 
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjon299

Been rooting and flashing kernels all week like a boss lol its been quite a learning curve but enjoying the freedom of android compared to IOS


Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2


ikr Android FTW




Quote:
Originally Posted by theandroidboss

Im wondering if the play store for the ouya will be like kindle fire with limited selction, or just full play store.

Kindle doesn't have the play store they have Amazon market

And most likely it will they want us to mod and hack this thing locking down the play store would be a bad move

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"If apple made a car it'd have the body of a Ferrari and engine of a Prius"
15th February 2013, 04:37 AM |#14  
pcoruganti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
jail broken
15th February 2013, 04:52 AM |#15  
TingTingin's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Point Fortin
Thanks Meter: 1,256
 
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcoruganti

jail broken

Don't spam to get your 10 comments

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"If apple made a car it'd have the body of a Ferrari and engine of a Prius"
15th February 2013, 07:58 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
One big problem of the ouya is the "missing" touchscreen.
Because you just have the touchscreen on the controller will make it different to navigate through normal apps.
And most normal apps wont have a controller support.
Maybe a mouse will fix the problem.


They will have their own ouya store where you can find games. This store has just one set of authorizations(i.e. read and write rights, internet connection, etc.) for all games.
If they will implement the normal store is not clear. I guess they will not. But you can upload any apk manually and you probably can install the play store by your self.
15th February 2013, 12:34 PM |#17  
amd5511's Avatar
Member
Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
CoD & Temple Run
Hi i would extremely happy to play Call of Duty series in Ouya console & dont forget the viral temple run also. And anybody has any idea when it will be launching on India, Thanks.
15th February 2013, 01:24 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
DIE HARD from PS1
15th February 2013, 01:40 PM |#19  
TingTingin's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Point Fortin
Thanks Meter: 1,256
 
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylove

One big problem of the ouya is the "missing" touchscreen.
Because you just have the touchscreen on the controller will make it different to navigate through normal apps.
And most normal apps wont have a controller support.
Maybe a mouse will fix the problem.


They will have their own ouya store where you can find games. This store has just one set of authorizations(i.e. read and write rights, internet connection, etc.) for all games.
If they will implement the normal store is not clear. I guess they will not. But you can upload any apk manually and you probably can install the play store by your self.

Apps won't need controller (games do) support is already built in natively to Android os as long as it doesn't use confusing gestures but even then it has a touchscreen for when needed

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"If apple made a car it'd have the body of a Ferrari and engine of a Prius"
15th February 2013, 10:04 PM |#20  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,991
 
10
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
I doubt it will be available but I'd love to see Need For Speed : Most Wanted (the original version)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes