FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Adverts on xda in the tapatalk app?

14th February 2013, 08:30 PM |#1  
jugg1es's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,985
 
More
About an hour ago i logged into xda via tapatalk and was faced with this upon opening the post i came across an advert, at the bottom of the advert was a"what's this " button upon clicking it i found myself faced with this Now is this something that admin are aware of and have allowed or is it something that tapatalk had done off their own backs?

Is the chemical aftertaste the reason why people eat hot dogs, or is it some kind of bonus?
Neil Gaiman
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jugg1es For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th February 2013, 09:45 PM |#2  
bond32's Avatar
Senior Member
Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Re: Adverts on xda in the tapatalk app?
Yes. This is very aggravating. Paid for the Tapatalk app yet these adds are in every forum on xda now?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 10:27 PM |#3  
GethPrime's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,323
 
More
Sv: Adverts on xda in the tapatalk app?
Yeah, this is really annoying.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 10:48 PM |#4  
shoman94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 12,300
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devstaff

Yeah, this is really annoying.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 2

I am not a happy camper about this!
14th February 2013, 10:59 PM |#5  
Rusty!'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Portsmouth
Thanks Meter: 1,798
 
More
Re: Adverts on xda in the tapatalk app?
It wouldn't be so bad if it went away after you viewed it, but noooooo... the ****ing thing is always there!
14th February 2013, 11:08 PM |#6  
shoman94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 12,300
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty!

It wouldn't be so bad if it went away after you viewed it, but noooooo... the ****ing thing is always there!

It shouldn't be there at all. That's the purpose of paying for an app....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoman94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2013, 11:23 PM |#7  
TingTingin's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Point Fortin
Thanks Meter: 1,256
 
More
Re: Adverts on xda in the tapatalk app?
These guys right about now



They pay-Ads
They don't pay-Ads

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"Your signature has been granted superuser permissions"
-Scratchy-
14th February 2013, 11:40 PM |#8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: Adverts on xda in the tapatalk app?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugg1es

About an hour ago i logged into xda via tapatalk and was faced with this upon opening the post i came across an advert, at the bottom of the advert was a"what's this " button upon clicking it i found myself faced with this Now is this something that admin are aware of and have allowed or is it something that tapatalk had done off their own backs?

Is the chemical aftertaste the reason why people eat hot dogs, or is it some kind of bonus?
Neil Gaiman

I think admins done it. Tried ads on my forum few weeks ago. I got money out of it though. Hehe .
I though better on XDA.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
14th February 2013, 11:46 PM |#9  
jugg1es's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,985
 
More
Re: Adverts on xda in the tapatalk app?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4D1L

I think admins done it. Tried ads on my forum few weeks ago. I got money out of it though. Hehe .
I though better on XDA.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Why only tapatalk though, not on the xda app nor forum runner

Is the chemical aftertaste the reason why people eat hot dogs, or is it some kind of bonus?
Neil Gaiman
-Scratchy-
14th February 2013, 11:58 PM |#10  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: Adverts on xda in the tapatalk app?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugg1es

Why only tapatalk though, not on the xda app nor forum runner

Is the chemical aftertaste the reason why people eat hot dogs, or is it some kind of bonus?
Neil Gaiman

Isnt it on xda app. It is made from tapatalk source? Not on forum runner because no such services like revenue sharing. Tapatalk however has revenue sharing.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes