[ROM] Stock OTA 2.04.605.2 710RD rooted ROM (No Radio)

Search This thread

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Here's the new Stock OTA 2.04.605.2 710RD rooted ROM.

This does not have new radio or firmware.

Flash from recovery to install.

Devs can use also, just credit.

If wifi don't work, or won't boot, flash boot.img.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658474610

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Thanks MicroMod get some sleep now my friend its been a long day for you and you deserve it.

dragonstalker

Jan 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Fla
You are the man. I finally gave up about 1 am. Daughter having wisdom teeth out today so i had to get some sleep. I'll be playing with this later. :victory:

adamfair

Jan 7, 2010
Orlando
Worked like a charm. I used Flash IMage GUI to flash boot image then wiped everything in recovery and flashed no problems. Where do i find new radio (sorry for stupid question)?

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
How do you manually install it? Will installing the new radio only conflict with the older firmware?

boot into bootloader and click on fastboot (it might even boot into fastboot not sure) If you see Fastboot USB you are good

Code:
fastboot flash radio radio.img

It shouldnt be affected by the older firmware. However because we do not have S-OFF it probably wont write the radio.img

Thanks Micro for the ROM

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Damn it !!! I forgot to pull the system before I flashed your rooted ROM. Looks like I'm using your pull as a base cause I'm not doing it over LOL..

I see we have the flip clock now.. I know some people will be complaining about that..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the new Stock OTA 2.04.605.2 710RD rooted ROM.

This does not have new radio or firmware.

Flash from recovery to install.

Devs can use also, just credit.

If wifi don't work, or won't boot, flash boot.img.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658474610

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    So fastbooting the radio.img wont work.

the radio *should* update (somone correct me if im wrong) fine in hboot as long as your locked....but you wont be able to revert to the previous radio
    the radio *should* update (somone correct me if im wrong) fine in hboot as long as your locked....but you wont be able to revert to the previous radio

I'm with Justin. Past history has shown that you can upgrade but not downgrade with s-on. We had this problem with the Rezound.

Also past experience has shown that a phone this new, the update is the major part. The radios should not have even changed with the update. There were no connectivity issues to fix which would call for firmware update.

SUGGEST: Strip new kernel, replace with LK or Cubed. Flash modules and new software.

From what i'm hearing, not much of an update if you are on a rooted phone with tweaks enabled. Viper tweaks allows users to do everything that the update fixes, minus wifi which i cannot speak on as i rarely use wifi but have never had an issue with it.
    So if I flash this with TWRP, I'll have the full OTA, radio and boot loader, as well as rooted?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

No, the only way to get the newer firmware is to take the OTA
    So this ROM just makes getting root easier?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

all this rom is, is the base rom 2.04 + Superuser/busybox so it has root built in essentially

its so you dont have to flash the superuser.zip that gives you root it has it built in but you still need to unlock your bootloader and flash a custom recovery first or you cant do anything with this rom