Ask a question

No registration required

AKG Headphones for HTC HD2

OP Virginia10

15th February 2013, 06:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Hi, I want to change my original HTC headphones from HD2 with better ones. I'm considering between AKG K 314p and AKG K 324p.
K 324p are more expensive for me but if they are much better than K 314p I will try to spend more money. I want to use them for pop and rock music and to be good for listening on a bus, plane, train, and etc.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
16th February 2013, 01:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

48 posts
Cheap (Well, comparatively) akg headphones tend to break really fast. I've had the 319 and the 309, both lasted like 4 months. I'd suggest getting JVC HA-FX anything except HA-FX40 if you're looking for bassy phones and something like the vsonic VC02 if you want something that's more musical, which might actually be better for rock.

Would also like to add the IEM Guide in here : http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/mult...added-02-06-13
Last edited by keller112; 16th February 2013 at 01:59 PM.
13th March 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #3  

11 posts
If you want to trend with your all accessories then you can choose some of zerolemon accessories pack for trending.. Here i see not bad quality. you can see it from amazon.com..
16th March 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #4  

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarony

If you want to trend with your all accessories then you can choose some of zerolemon accessories pack for trending.. Here i see not bad quality. you can see it from amazon.com..

How you this zerolemon accessories is perfect for using HD2 and HTC smart phone ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread