Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,523 Members 50,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] 4/5 |OFFICIAL- LiquidSmooth |

Tip us?

MissyKoneko
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattern1974 View Post
Camera works for me. Try a full wipe reinstall.

EDIT: Okay... This has been bothering me.

I'm not sure how long you've been here on XDA, MissyKoneko, but one of the biggest no no's is to ask for an ETA. I have done it in the past and have learned that the talented and experienced devs here do this for nothing or next to nothing.

We need to cut them some slack - - they are not working for us and don't deserve demands.

I'm sure you didn't mean anything negative by asking when an update will come and I in no way intend to be nasty to you.

A lot of the devs work on multiple devices and also test their releases before posting them to the public. These things as well as their lives beyond XDA take time. If we are unable to donate to them we at least owe them some patience.

Thank you all for your time.

Sent from my Liquid Smooth SGH-I317

When I asked "How come" it was as a wondering, I never said "You need to do an update on the rom because my camera doesn't work." I know how hard and long takes to fix or make a rom, do not for a second think I am that ignorant that I dont know this, another thing, everytime I flash a rom I always do a full wipe, and to answer your question about for how long I have been on XDA, I am pretty sure You can read so why not look for youself and see for how long I have been here on XDA?

mattern1974
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyKoneko View Post
When I asked "How come" it was as a wondering, I never said "You need to do an update on the rom because my camera doesn't work." I know how hard and long takes to fix or make a rom, do not for a second think I am that ignorant that I dont know this, another thing, everytime I flash a rom I always do a full wipe, and to answer your question about for how long I have been on XDA, I am pretty sure You can read so why not look for youself and see for how long I have been here on XDA?
On the XDA Premium app on my phone it does not list join dates like it does on the non-mobile version of the site. When I did check it gave a join date of January 8, 2013 so I assumed you were very new and could use some information or you have a new XDA ID for some reason I couldn't know - - hence the not knowing how long you've been here.

Offending you was not my intent (please fully re-read my old reply) and I still do not intend to offend you or anyone else.
Beloved Captivate to AT&T Galaxy SII (SGH-I777) to AT&T Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-I317)

tybowski
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Best rom by far for gn2. Tried everything and this is the nicest most stable. Was using liquid on my gnex and wasn't disappointed. It's a f@ckin beauty. I do have one small question I notice a lag upon unlocking checked all posts don't seem to be anything there. Was wondering if its a known issue or something in settings. I am running set cpu profile for sleep. Max cpu 1000mhz and min 1000mhz. Its really not. A big deal just curious about it. Also see quite a few posts regarding s pen features play store has a few. Papyrus is one of them. Also wanna get this off my chest and am not pointing fingers or saying names. And I know it may look like im a noob but I am not just new to posting but I do know to never ask about updates they come when they come be happy with what ya got. Good job on the rom team liquid

mattern1974
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2]2/16[RC1] LiquidSmooth |DA-jdKernel 1.3 in post #2|FLOODING|

Quote:
Originally Posted by tybowski View Post
Best rom by far for gn2. Tried everything and this is the nicest most stable. Was using liquid on my gnex and wasn't disappointed. It's a f@ckin beauty. I do have one small question I notice a lag upon unlocking checked all posts don't seem to be anything there. Was wondering if its a known issue or something in settings. I am running set cpu profile for sleep. Max cpu 1000mhz and min 1000mhz. Its really not. A big deal just curious about it. Also see quite a few posts regarding s pen features play store has a few. Papyrus is one of them. Also wanna get this off my chest and am not pointing fingers or saying names. And I know it may look like im a noob but I am not just new to posting but I do know to never ask about updates they come when they come be happy with what ya got. Good job on the rom team liquid
I have also noticed that lag but I think I have seen it on other 4.2.2 roms so it must be a known issue. This is by far the best rom I have run on my Note 2 that wasn't Sammy based.

Beloved Captivate to AT&T Galaxy SII (SGH-I777) to AT&T Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-I317)

tybowski
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Yes I should have been more specific. Tw is a different monster. Jedi, cleanrom, jelly thunder. Etc etc. List goes on. Lots of great tw based roms. But as for aosp , I'm staying right here
The Following User Says Thank You to tybowski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

antiochasylum
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7620

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yes I should have been more specific. Tw is a different monster. Jedi, cleanrom, jelly thunder. Etc etc. List goes on. Lots of great tw based roms. But as for aosp , I'm staying right here
Completely off topic.

@tybowski - KCCO buddy. from one chiver to another.

I gave you your first thanks. :thumbs up:

My apologies, back on topic.

Click below to see my teams work

Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000

Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5

tybowski
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
Completely off topic.

@tybowski - KCCO buddy. from one chiver to another.

I gave you your first thanks. :thumbs up:

My apologies, back on topic.
KCCO BRO! wicked rom

mikeemoz
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2]2/16[RC1] LiquidSmooth |DA-jdKernel 1.3 in post #2|FLOODING|

Quote:
Totally agree , best of the non tw roms.
Its a great community, respect to @anti also
Great work done on kernel and roms :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

tybowski
Old
Thanks Meter 11

yes I again shoulda been more specific. anti and team asylum make a great ROM

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

mattern1974
Old
Thanks Meter 208

I thought the odexed nature of Carbon would appeal to me. Please forgive my ignorance!
I'm back to Liquid Smooth goodness.
That is all. Thank you all once again!!

The Following User Says Thank You to mattern1974 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]