Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT926

OP Tquetski

Tquetski
16th February 2013, 12:06 AM   |  #1  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
RemICS v3
// XT926
// Android 4.1.2



Attention
Always do a backup before flashing, responsibility lies with the operator of the device ultimately

4.1.2 Features
- Acid Audio
- Beats Audio Plugin
- TouchWiz
- S3-UI & Sounds
- MIUI Security ( SuperUser replacement, quite unique )
- MIUI Swipe Keyboard ( Theme work )
- MIUI Music
- MIUI File Manager
- MIUI Calculator
- MIUI Notes
- HD 720p Youtube
- G-Apps
- Greenify!
- Sense 5 Quick Settings
- Acid Audio Engine w/ Beats
- Task Manager Linked to 'Recent Panel'

Known Issues
- CM10 issues as always.
- Feedback needed

Instructions
Do a full wipe and install via CWM

Download
4.1.2 // 3/28/13: RemicsJB v3

Thanks to

Quote:

monish1995
XYunknown
Jarmezrocks
Vlad87do
Supermaster34
smalldookie
Chinmay_7d
GalaxyUser
bradman117
patrick8996
Vasishta Reddy
Benjamin Cohn
erpurohit
Tquetski

Last edited by Tquetski; 28th March 2013 at 07:46 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Tquetski
16th February 2013, 12:07 AM   |  #2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Misc. Notes
This is pretty polished, here is what has changed since the last time the 926 folks got this Rom.
- UI look has been changed to reflect the newest RemICS
- Redundant apps have been removed
- Rom is smaller in general, and uses less resources than previous build.
Last edited by Tquetski; 16th February 2013 at 12:53 AM.
16th February 2013, 12:51 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 216
 
808 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tquetski

Misc. Notes
I'll have a DL link posted within an hour so I'm making this topic now

Awesome job with everything btw. You're amazing.

Quick question though, why not use 10.1 as a base instead? I thought 10 is not under active development by epinter?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Tquetski
16th February 2013, 12:55 AM   |  #4  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koftheworld

Awesome job with everything btw. You're amazing.

Quick question though, why not use 10.1 as a base instead? I thought 10 is not under active development by epinter?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

10.1 is coming either tonite or tomorrow, but I just wanted to give you folks a 'bugless' CM10 build before moving on

This will also be the topic for your 10.1
16th February 2013, 05:58 AM   |  #5  
triskropf97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nashville AR
Thanks Meter: 52
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tquetski

10.1 is coming either tonite or tomorrow, but I just wanted to give you folks a 'bugless' CM10 build before moving on

This will also be the topic for your 10.1

Seriously sweet dude! N can't wait for a new 10.1! will the camera problem ever be solved??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Where are the gapps?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Just the 2012/10/11 ones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium
Tquetski
16th February 2013, 06:50 AM   |  #6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by triskropf97

Seriously sweet dude! N can't wait for a new 10.1! will the camera problem ever be solved??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Where are the gapps?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Just the 2012/10/11 ones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

Not included because on the other devices I dev for some folks prefer to flash the Hellybean G-apps because of the nice look, but they can't be auto-updated like native G-apps. : p

I made this Rom with the bare minimum in regards to G-apps and tweaks because that will cause less conflicts in general and people can customize it to suit their own preference since I probably will not be touching it again with the exception of CM10 updates itself.
16th February 2013, 07:31 PM   |  #7  
triskropf97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nashville AR
Thanks Meter: 52
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT926
Will the 10.1 still be the "preview" or will it be newer? Lik alpha or beta?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium
Tquetski
16th February 2013, 07:44 PM   |  #8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by triskropf97

Will the 10.1 still be the "preview" or will it be newer? Lik alpha or beta?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

10.1 is going to be a completely different rom that I will post in this topic, I built it for the 925 people but still waiting on feedback
16th February 2013, 09:08 PM   |  #9  
GoClifGo05's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 365
 
1,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT926
Thanks for this. Will try it on the XT926 developer edition using TWRP tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 05:41 AM   |  #10  
manuski's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT926
So where are the gaaps and thanks for porting it to the 926 .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes