Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 41,983 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]

Tip us?

humdrum2009
Old
Thanks Meter 62

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]

Does anyone know if Google wallet works
Without using the workarounds.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humdrum2009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

B1aze
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by humdrum2009 View Post
Does anyone know if Google wallet works
Without using the workarounds.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
No, not without workarounds. I followed this guide here and have Wallet working flawlessly.
Samsung R210
Samsung T100
Nokia 3350
Nokia 6101
Motorola RAZR
Motorola SLVR
Motorola RIZR
BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220
HTC Magic (MyTouch 3G)
HTC Inspire 4G (Bad Idea)
HTC Sensation 4G
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy S5
The Following User Says Thank You to B1aze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tr82691
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Default Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]

After installing this I cannot grt my contacts name to show up for anything. Messaging, phone calls, or in contact list.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

teshxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,296

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr82691 View Post
After installing this I cannot grt my contacts name to show up for anything. Messaging, phone calls, or in contact list.

Did you do a fresh install? Any mods installed?
If you think I was helpful buy me a brew or coffee or hookah
================================================
-- ---
[-::REF::-] Kernel Governors Explained!
[-::SGH-T889::-] Factory Images, Roms, Kernels, & Modems
[-::SGH-T889V::-] Factory Images, Roms, Modems, & Kernels

tr82691
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx View Post
Did you do a fresh install? Any mods installed?
yes fresh install after it happened to double check and no mods atm. also noticed that my signal is a lot worse ever since after the MA6 build, i now get 3G where I used to get full HSPA+. running same baseband as before as well.

infinityhombre
Old
(Last edited by infinityhombre; 21st February 2013 at 08:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 53
Everything working fine here but my all share dongle on my one non samsung tv. working with my stock note 2 but not on this rom. It sees the hub starts to connect and allshare turns off on the device but it works fine with the samsung 7500 series smart tv.

EDIT: Allsharecast dongles will not work with a flash counter that is tripped and su active. You need the paid version of triangle away to get the hub to work if you are having issues.
Current Devices: Nexus 7 | Nexus 10 | GS5 T-Mobile US | Note 3 T-Mobile US

metalman1884
Old
(Last edited by metalman1884; 21st February 2013 at 05:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hey guys!

Flashed this rom and now my S Planner (calendar) is having issues. I can go into it and view things but I cannot create new events as it hangs when I push Save with a message "Unfortunately, S Planner has stopped". Tried restoring to previous backup of the app, reflashing rom, clearing apps cache and data, even flashing S Planner.zip someone suggested on other thread.

Anyone else having this issue, any solutions?
Thanks!

----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr82691 View Post

I had the issue of contacts not linking with numbers in Messaging (sms), however I did have all people visible in Contacts unlike you.
The problem was that this rom somehow added dashes (-) between digits in phone number or maybe I already had them there and the new rom doesn't recognize the numbers with dashes.

Anyways, I used Contacts Clean-Up app to remove dashes from all my numbers, after that everything linked up.

Seems like your problem is a bit different but maybe this will half way help you or maybe help someone else
The Following User Says Thank You to metalman1884 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tr82691
Old
(Last edited by tr82691; 22nd February 2013 at 10:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman1884 View Post
Hey guys!

Flashed this rom and now my S Planner (calendar) is having issues. I can go into it and view things but I cannot create new events as it hangs when I push Save with a message "Unfortunately, S Planner has stopped". Tried restoring to previous backup of the app, reflashing rom, clearing apps cache and data, even flashing S Planner.zip someone suggested on other thread.

Anyone else having this issue, any solutions?
Thanks!

----------------

I had the issue of contacts not linking with numbers in Messaging (sms), however I did have all people visible in Contacts unlike you.
The problem was that this rom somehow added dashes (-) between digits in phone number or maybe I already had them there and the new rom doesn't recognize the numbers with dashes.

Anyways, I used Contacts Clean-Up app to remove dashes from all my numbers, after that everything linked up.

Seems like your problem is a bit different but maybe this will half way help you or maybe help someone else
Worked perfectly. Thank you.

Dr. Hax
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Battery life any good on this, I know 2 hours of screen time taking 20% battery isn't bad, but I've heard of people getting 8 hours of screentime total!
Current phones: Google Nexus 4 (16GB) and Samsung Galaxy Note II (T-Mobile)
Retired phones: DROID RAZR M. Galaxy Nexus (borked and sold)HTC Thunderbolt. HTC Rezound ("rented") Droid Incredible (gave to girlfriend) and Droid X (sold!)
Computer setup: AMD Phenom II X4 820 OC'd to 3.2GHz with 4GB DDR3 and an Nvidia GeForce GTX470

Earphones: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10's

This statement is false.
New mission: abort mission.
Does a set of all sets contain itself?

Dr. Hax
Old
Thanks Meter 11
That awkward moment when you kill the thread...
Current phones: Google Nexus 4 (16GB) and Samsung Galaxy Note II (T-Mobile)
Retired phones: DROID RAZR M. Galaxy Nexus (borked and sold)HTC Thunderbolt. HTC Rezound ("rented") Droid Incredible (gave to girlfriend) and Droid X (sold!)
Computer setup: AMD Phenom II X4 820 OC'd to 3.2GHz with 4GB DDR3 and an Nvidia GeForce GTX470

Earphones: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10's

This statement is false.
New mission: abort mission.
Does a set of all sets contain itself?

Tags
deodex, odex, t889, tmobile, zhdma5