FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Invite gone, don't bother posting here

5,080 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
By kintwofan, Senior Member on 16th February 2013, 02:35 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
The one invite I had is gone. There is nothing here now.

Sent from the dark on a Note 2
Last edited by kintwofan; 25th February 2013 at 09:01 PM.
 
 
16th February 2013, 02:47 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Re: Free Ingress invite
I want

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
16th February 2013, 03:04 AM |#3  
kintwofan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Free Ingress invite
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornettbr

I want

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, nothing against new people. I just want to reward the people who make xda what it is.

Sent from the dark on a Note 2
16th February 2013, 03:06 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Been trying to get an invite for 2 months now and still haven't gotten one so I gave up and uninstalled Ingress.
16th February 2013, 03:13 AM |#5  
kintwofan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Free Ingress invite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlue

Been trying to get an invite for 2 months now and still haven't gotten one so I gave up and uninstalled Ingress.

So I'm not the only one. I kept seeing all these got mine in a week threads, i felt a little cheated

Sent from the dark on a Note 2
16th February 2013, 03:19 AM |#6  
muzhik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag planet_EaRtH
Thanks Meter: 102
 
Donate to Me
More
whats an Ingress? j/k but i too lost interest in it after waiting forever for the invite
16th February 2013, 05:10 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
This is a cool offer... sadly, I don't think you can actually give it away.

At least when I got my invite, even though it did send me a code, when I started the app up, I didn't need to put it in, it just new I was invited. In otherwords, I think the invite is tied to your account, and the code is pretty much worthless.

Don't blame you on having lost interest. I did as well. But, I got my invite early enough that I decided to give it a try. And the app was bad enough that I uninstalled it within a day.

Anyway, for those who are still excited and waiting to get in... I wish I could offer something more than "good luck," but as I can't... well.... good luck!
16th February 2013, 05:20 AM |#8  
kintwofan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Free Ingress invite
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoRon

This is a cool offer... sadly, I don't think you can actually give it away.

At least when I got my invite, even though it did send me a code, when I started the app up, I didn't need to put it in, it just new I was invited. In otherwords, I think the invite is tied to your account, and the code is pretty much worthless.

Don't blame you on having lost interest. I did as well. But, I got my invite early enough that I decided to give it a try. And the app was bad enough that I uninstalled it within a day.

Anyway, for those who are still excited and waiting to get in... I wish I could offer something more than "good luck," but as I can't... well.... good luck!

Not sure. I've seen others give it away so I thought you could. Well if someone wants it that meets what I'm looking for we'll see.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
16th February 2013, 05:30 AM |#9  
nosympathy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,168
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Free Ingress invite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

Not sure. I've seen others give it away so I thought you could. Well if someone wants it that meets what I'm looking for we'll see.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I was given an invite code by another member on here and joined.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to nosympathy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 05:34 AM |#10  
kintwofan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Free Ingress invite
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy

I was given an invite code by another member on here and joined.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Guess that answers that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes