5,599,911 Members 46,329 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2.04 Base][v2.2.1][680MB] Stock Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Debloated + Extras

Tip us?

.torrented
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1360

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus2297 View Post
so i loaded your ROM today and here are my notes.

i downloaded the new version and moved the updater script to my zip.. ( I always unzip roms and de-bloat more and add my sounds, etc...)

I made a nandroid first.

then all i did was wipe davlik/ and cache.
Install update all went well booted up just fine
I was on elkay's 0.9.5 kernel on first boot so wifi didn't work so i flashed the stock kernel and modules.. wifi came back just fine

So i did not wipe data.. and on a side note now Angry Birds Star Wars HD (which I already had installed) works...

So far I have had no hiccups at all..

I did try to flash the new radio in fastboot just for kicks but it failed..
yeah I tried that too and it failed on me as well, oh well S-OFF is coming soon so just sit tight Guys over at TeamAndIRC got it working.

Thanks for the feedback too

lazarus2297
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by .torrented View Post
yeah I tried that too and it failed on me as well, oh well S-OFF is coming soon so just sit tight Guys over at TeamAndIRC got it working.

Thanks for the feedback too
your ROM is was just the type i was looking for.. a deodexed stock ROM..

thanks for posting it!

I am glad it worked without having to wipe data.. I am sure once s-off gets released I will flash the new Radio and have all the benefits of the OTA
John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

.torrented
Old
(Last edited by .torrented; 19th February 2013 at 05:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1360

DONATE TO ME
Rom Is being Updated to V2.1.1 so people who have S-OFF do not get an OTA and Brick their device cause im a nice guy like that...

IT'S LIVE

lazarus2297
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Default Re: [ROM][2.04][Updated V2.1.1] Stock Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Semi-Debloated + Ext

Hey so after I got s-off I flashed this Rom and the kernel didn't update automajically I still had to flash it manually in fastboot..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

GreginNH
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default Re: [ROM][2.04][Updated V2.1.1] Stock Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Semi-Debloated + Ext

Quote:
Hey so after I got s-off I flashed this Rom and the kernel didn't update automajically I still had to flash it manually in fastboot..

OP says skip step 2 unless you are coming from another kernel, so that is probably why you need to fastboot img.
I would think at some in the near future this will change with s-off now achieved

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

.torrented
Old
(Last edited by .torrented; 19th February 2013 at 04:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1360

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreginNH View Post
OP says skip step 2 unless you are coming from another kernel, so that is probably why you need to fastboot img.
I would think at some in the near future this will change with s-off now achieved

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app
It will help anyone who whats just the stock 2.04 kernel to use with my rom but inside my .zip is that same boot.img but what Im thinking is that there isnt any code in my updater-script that tells it to write the boot.img to the boot partiton so that is most likely why it doesnt write it which i will fix in another update

Quote:

The kenel that's in my rom is the same kernel that i posted under kernel, unless there is something in the updater-script that i need to add to it to flash the boot.img (which i need to find out becaues im kinda new to editing the updater-script)

mopartonyg
Old
Thanks Meter 127
seam to be getting a lot of screen flicker after installing your rom. tried reflashing but to no avail. everything else is working ok. any ideas?

orangechoochoo
Old
Thanks Meter 559
Try manually flashing the kernel and modules.

mopartonyg
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangechoochoo View Post
Try manually flashing the kernel and modules.
I tried that but will give it another go> Thanks

rayfin
Old
Thanks Meter 45

I'm getting major screen flicker. I did not wipe data when coming from stock ota.

Current Devices:
HTC Droid DNA
Nexus 7
Acer Iconia A500

Past Devices:
Nexus 4
Galaxy Nexus
HTC Incredible

Circle me on Google+