FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[modem]atti317ucama4[cwm]

3,824 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,877
 
By NunHugger, Recognized Developer on 16th February 2013, 05:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th February 2013, 09:30 AM |#11  
Re: [modem]atti317ucama4[cwm]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmiLey497

Server is offline, anybody got a copy they could put on dropbox?

Well for those having problems with getting the modem from server. I uploaded it to Dropbox 4u.
http://db.tt/1b6nO2KU

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th February 2013, 11:10 AM |#12  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,819
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [modem]atti317ucama4[cwm]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

Well for those having problems with getting the modem from server. I uploaded it to Dropbox 4u.
http://db.tt/1b6nO2KU

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Just want to give you fair warning. ..if a bunch of people use your link, Dropbox will suspend you from posting links for 3 days...but thanks

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 02:46 PM |#13  
cwhitney24's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag Daphne, AL
Thanks Meter: 4,712
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [modem]atti317ucama4[cwm]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

Well for those having problems with getting the modem from server. I uploaded it to Dropbox 4u.
http://db.tt/1b6nO2KU

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2







Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Just want to give you fair warning. ..if a bunch of people use your link, Dropbox will suspend you from posting links for 3 days...but thanks

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2



Great point. Also, you always want to ask before you post a mirror link in someone else's thread. Just for future reference. Thanks.




Sent from the Bacon Pope's Galaxy Note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to cwhitney24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 03:11 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
the original link is down
16th February 2013, 03:22 PM |#15  
NunHugger's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 8,877
 
Donate to Me
More
Link is back up. Was doing a little organization so I moved the file. Will be posting kernel and stock deodexed rom soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NunHugger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 03:34 PM |#16  
mocsab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 933
 
More
Thanks for the updated Modem - much appreciated.
16th February 2013, 03:46 PM |#17  
TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Metro Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
How are the LTE speeds?
16th February 2013, 03:55 PM |#18  
RichMD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 777
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorQMM

Ran a Q&D modem SpeedTest comparison tonight between LK7 and MA4.... all within same hour...all on the same local server. Results attached. Basically, the HSPA:11 speeds were about the same (slightly improved on MA4)... and I noticed a big improvement on upload speeds over WiFi. Take it for what it's worth... just another data point for those interested.

Thanks for this. I always wonder what difference a different radio will make. I know with the Captivate that GPS could be greatly impacted but thankfully that is never a problem with the Note II.
16th February 2013, 05:00 PM |#19  
TechSilver13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Re: [modem]atti317ucama4[cwm]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorQMM

Ran a Q&D modem SpeedTest comparison tonight between LK7 and MA4.... all within same hour...all on the same local server. Results attached. Basically, the HSPA:11 speeds were about the same (slightly improved on MA4)... and I noticed a big improvement on upload speeds over WiFi. Take it for what it's worth... just another data point for those interested.

I have had the same results. The new modem is boss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
16th February 2013, 05:34 PM |#20  
Re: [modem]atti317ucama4[cwm]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Just want to give you fair warning. ..if a bunch of people use your link, Dropbox will suspend you from posting links for 3 days...but thanks

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Thank you for pointing that out to me. Didn't know that at all. I just try to help out where I can.





Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhitney24

Great point. Also, you always want to ask before you post a mirror link in someone else's thread. Just for future reference. Thanks.




Sent from the Bacon Pope's Galaxy Note 2

Got it & you're absolutely right. And the funny thing is I said that to my self if I should ask him first since I had downloaded already.
Thanks for letting me know. Will ask from now on with a PM!!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 06:31 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Re: [modem]atti317ucama4[cwm]
So if I flash this Modem and the corresponding Kernal would that be the same as getting the OTA update? Or do I need to find the Rom as well?

Sent from my GALAXY NOTE 2
The Following User Says Thank You to shooter445 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes