Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,261 Members 37,634 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Guide: Flashing Verizon/AT&T Roms(List of Confirmed Roms)

Tip us?

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Default Re: Guide: Flashing Verizon/AT&T Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj23kb24 View Post
Well say you see a cool ROM in the Verizon section but its unavailable for T Mobile. You can use this process to flash that much wanted ROM to your phone.
This is frgin awesome news. I wondered if this was possible but was to afraid to try and didnt want to ask. Thanks. Soo just to be sure you can flash "any" verizon or att note 2 rom. Just as long as you flash the tmobile modem and you will be set? No brick and no problems? Of course except known issues?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to shane1diamond For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mj23kb24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane1diamond View Post
This is frgin awesome news. I wondered if this was possible but was to afraid to try and didnt want to ask. Thanks. Soo just to be sure you can flash "any" verizon or att note 2 rom. Just as long as you flash the tmobile modem and you will be set? No brick and no problems? Of course except known issues?

Yeah I am pretty sure man I mean if you have a certain Rom in mind I can always try it to see if it works. Thanks for the feedback!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mj23kb24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 129

Quote:
Yeah I am pretty sure man I mean if you have a certain Rom in mind I can always try it to see if it works. Thanks for the feedback!
No worries. Thanks for the reply, I just stopped over to the att note 2 thread and answered my own question. It states in certain op that their rom is tmobile compatible. Thanks again.

mj23kb24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:

Quote:
No worries. Thanks for the reply, I just stopped over to the att note 2 thread and answered my own question. It states in certain op that their rom is tmobile compatible. Thanks again.

Glad you figured it out! Some of the threads state it like you said, majority of the Verizon ones don't thought, at least that is what I found.
The Following User Says Thank You to mj23kb24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 129

I'm glad too thank you. Which rom have you tried btw? Thanks again

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

mj23kb24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
I'm glad too thank you. Which rom have you tried btw? Thanks again

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
I tried jelly beans rom which was pretty good just didn't like battery life. I'm now on a AT&T ROM right now which is cleanrom I'm staying on this one for awhile.

Tiffany84
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,879

DONATE TO ME
Just wanted to say you really shouldn't even need to flash a modem unless the rom your wanting to flash contains a modem. If the rom contains a modem then you'll need to flash a T-Mobile modem otherwise you will still have the same modem you had before flashing.

tigerz0202
Old
Thanks Meter 243

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany84 View Post
Just wanted to say you really shouldn't even need to flash a modem unless the rom your wanting to flash contains a modem. If the rom contains a modem then you'll need to flash a T-Mobile modem otherwise you will still have the same modem you had before flashing.
Was gonna say the same thing

If i have helped you any please hit the thanks button

micahman
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
I tried jelly beans rom which was pretty good just didn't like battery life. I'm now on a AT&T ROM right now which is cleanrom I'm staying on this one for awhile.
I second cleanrom by far the best rom for our phones IMO.

mikeyinid
Old
Thanks Meter 2,489

Quote:
Originally Posted by micahman View Post
I second cleanrom by far the best rom for our phones IMO.
Have you flashed Tweaked?

Follow me on Twitter @mikeyinid